Nav.it is a financial app building an inclusive narrative around money. Nav.it changes our behaviors around money by providing personalized tools that build confidence and eliminate shame. Nav.it helps you pay down debt, automate savings, track spending and learn how to more optimistically navigate your financial future.
We offer a three-tier banking approach to financial health with personalized budgeting, savings, and debt-minimizing tools. We help you set up your finances to achieve your lifestyle dreams through a beautifully-designed interface that considers your individual goals and income for saving, spending and growing wealth. And we add in some fun community stuff to keep you entertained.
Together, we tackle:
1. Managing Money (Boost your financial health with personalized reports, a dashboard for every account and goals to help you spend less, save more and learn to trust your money roadmap)
2. Building a safety net (With a kick-ass savings account feature that takes the anxiety around bill paying and savings goals)
3. Getting Rid of High-Interest Debt (One-on-one coaches who will join you in saying ‘Buh-bye’ to soul-crushing credit card or student debt)
To meet all these goals, we also offer financial checklists, short and long-term goal trackers, trusty calculators, peer benchmarks, and automated expense reporting.
You also have a community at your fingertips that believes a growth mindset is key to success—because it’s not just about band-aids and quick fixes, it’s about empowering behavior and creating new healthy habits.
1. Community channels where you can share and ask questions of people at all financial life stages.
2. Quizzes and education nudges that increase your financial literacy and confidence.
3. Empathetic and in-powering custom coaching opportunities that promote education and nav.ing life on your own terms.
This release brings performance and reliability improvements with additional enhancements to help you nav.igate your life!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seems not to be the most functional. The presentation is great, and tools within seem great but there are a few glitches that really make a difference in me liking this app. When connecting to a bank account, it marks a lot of my credits (added money) as debits (subtracted money). Also, when entering my ‘goals’ it does not allow me to click continue at the end, therefore I am not able to set up any money saving goals. Hope these problems are fixed because the idea of the app is nice. Will continue using qapital.
This app is absolutely fabulous! The design is beautiful and providing tips from female experts is brilliant. Not only can you set your goals, but you customize whether it’s short or long-term and are given a breakdown of how much needs to be saved monthly/weekly/daily. As both a business owner and nonprofit founder, this app has become a tremendous asset to daily financial tracking. Thank you!
I wanted to love it...
I really wanted to love this app, but after attempting to connect my bank account twice (and then being prompted to do it AGAIN, since no transactions downloaded!), then 10 minutes spent scrolling through trying to figure out what to do, I gave up. I thought it would help track my money, achieve my financial goals, and save to do cool things, but it was confusing and didn’t seem to work. I don’t really get what I was supposed to DO with it. Bummer.
- Nav.it, LLC
- 78.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nav.it, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Nav.it Monthly $6.99
- Nav.it Yearly $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.