Nav.it is a financial app building an inclusive narrative around money. Nav.it changes our behaviors around money by providing personalized tools that build confidence and eliminate shame. Nav.it helps you pay down debt, automate savings, track spending and learn how to more optimistically navigate your financial future.
We offer a three-tier banking approach to financial health with personalized budgeting, savings, and debt-minimizing tools. We help you set up your finances to achieve your lifestyle dreams through a beautifully-designed interface that considers your individual goals and income for saving, spending and growing wealth. And we add in some fun community stuff to keep you entertained.
Together, we tackle:
1. Managing Money (Boost your financial health with personalized reports, a dashboard for every account and goals to help you spend less, save more and learn to trust your money roadmap)
2. Building a safety net (With a kick-ass savings account feature that takes the anxiety around bill paying and savings goals)
3. Getting Rid of High-Interest Debt (One-on-one coaches who will join you in saying ‘Buh-bye’ to soul-crushing credit card or student debt)
To meet all these goals, we also offer financial checklists, short and long-term goal trackers, trusty calculators, peer benchmarks, and automated expense reporting.
You also have a community at your fingertips that believes a growth mindset is key to success—because it’s not just about band-aids and quick fixes, it’s about empowering behavior and creating new healthy habits.
1. Community channels where you can share and ask questions of people at all financial life stages.
2. Quizzes and education nudges that increase your financial literacy and confidence.
3. Empathetic and in-powering custom coaching opportunities that promote education and nav.ing life on your own terms.
This release brings performance and reliability improvements with additional enhancements to help you nav.igate your life!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Changing the way I think about money!
The account aggregator is my favorite functional tool. The budgeting piece of it just grows in its effectiveness the more accounts that are connected, which is a super quick process. I expected to have to sit and type in accounts, but the app uses Plaid (which is highly regulated and just purchased by Visa) to populate all of your accounts once you grant your institution access.
If you bank/invest/have debt with multiple institutions you can see and manage ALL of your transactions in one place. I don’t feel like I’m being upsold on products I don’t need, and the community focuses on financial health like any other health routine. Takes the anxiety out of money management...love!
This app is extremely innovative! Based on the questions the app asks when creating your account you can tell the idea is to help you with your overall financial well-being. They take everything into consideration from whether you have a partner, to your current savings, to your current mood. This app makes it easy to receive help so everyone can achieve their short-term and long-term financial goals!
Very easy to use platform with great daily tips! Could not recommend it more to anyone who is looking for a financial platform, from someone who is just starting to think about planning and has no idea where to start to someone who has been managing their finances for years.
- Nav.it, LLC
- 79.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nav.it, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Nav.it Yearly $79.99
- Nav.it Monthly $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.