Admiral! Our naval base is in danger! Get ready to command a naval war and defend the last remaining supply of oil. Entire armies of enemies rush at your island defenses, trying to destroy them by any means necessary. The first and only naval tower defense game that is set in the ocean. To win a sea battle, use your deadly arsenal: turrets, cannons, machine guns, mines, torpedoes and missile launchers. A hybrid of the classic RTS and TD games packed with action and strategy!
• Free construction mode, which allows the free placement of platforms and barricades to build a perfect defense grid.
• Strategic depth due to different attack/defense towers with multi-level upgrade options.
• Breathtaking 3D oceanic environments never seen before on a mobile device.
• Various world themes ranging from flooded mountains, great canyons, sunken craters and Antarctic islands.
• Campaign mode with 32 explosive levels and 3 difficulty settings.
• Plenty of diverse enemies with their own features: submarines, helicopters, boats, ships, heavy armored cruisers and more.
• Original soundtrack and voice over!
• Fully translated into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian.
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/GameSpire
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GameSpire_org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been playing game for the last 3 days and hit that spot in the game, that if you want to continue you have to spend money. OK game good graphics. Little bit of a battery hog. But none the less you have to pay to play a free game and that $&@?s. Why don't you just sell the app for a 1.99 and let us have the points doubler or something.
I was so excited to play and the game doesn’t even open the first level it freezes while it is loading like come on I downloaded this 3 days ago I have perfect connection as to wifi and reception absolutely no reason why I can’t play smh up to now this is just taking space on my phone phone... get it together
I installed this app and when l tap on the start button to begin selecting a platform to place a turret...l can’t see anything. It’s just a black screen with word advice on the button. I can only here to voice of a woman officer telling me that a large fleet of ships are coming are way and to prepare for battle. Since l can’t see anything....l really can not do anything else.
- GameSpire Ltd.
- 217.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © GameSpire Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Catalyst $5.99
- Big Gold Pack $9.99
- Medium Gold Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.