Navan (formerly TripActions) 4+
TripActions is now Navan
Designed for iPhone
TripActions is now Navan — and it’s on a mission to make travel & expense easy. Step one: all your bookings and purchases are now in a single, unified app.
Make trip changes in seconds
• Easily make changes or cancel your trip. If you need to talk to someone, the support team at Navan is always available.
Find your travel itinerary
• Navan organizes all of your trip plans in one comprehensive itinerary so you’re not scrambling to find bookings or receipts, even when you’re offline.
Hit your hotel and airline loyalty milestones
• Earn points on your preferred hotel and airline loyalty programs, whether on work or personal trips.
Earn rewards when you travel
• Navan Rewards gives back when budget-friendly options are booked for work. Redeem rewards for gift cards, personal travel, or business travel upgrades.
Expenses on auto-pilot
• Navan corporate cards automatically capture and categorize transaction details so there’s no need to submit most expense reports.
Manage and track expenses in one place
• Easily submit out-of-pocket expenses for reimbursement and track expenses as they happen in real time.
Not using Navan for work travel or expenses? Visit www.navan.com and find out how you and your company can get on board with the #1 travel & expense management solution according to G2’s Winter 2022 grids.
- We're revealing our true colors! Some persistent blues and reds turned purple this week, and we added more dark mode support.
- Don't count your pennies; count on points to get you there. Look for new animations, consistent amount displays, and the ability to cover trip fees with rewards.
- What, you don't want people to know the child having a tantrum on the tarmac is yours? Don't worry. We made more updates to make sure under-18 personal info is hidden.
- Your app won’t crash when opening previews. No more obstructed views!
- Today’s the day. We exterminated the pest that stopped you from selecting today’s date as your check-in date.
Ratings and Reviews
Simplicity with the Class of the Larger Sites
Our company shifted to TA earlier this year as a means of standardizing our business travel. Admittedly, I was a little hesitant at first, but soon realized that I can continue to leverage my loyalty programs and be rewarded with funds for personal use by helping reduce our travel budgets. What a novel idea, reward the employees who are driving lower costs. It’s almost become a game to see how much I can save (and earn).
When weather impacted my travel earlier this year, I was stuck in a non-hub city to my preferred airline and actually booked on another. When the major airline essentially left me to fend for myself in a line that took more than two hours, TA held a seat for me on a rerouted itinerary, cancelled a rental car reservation and even contacted the hotel I was booked at in another city to cancel my reservation and ensure I received my deposit back. That was a level of service I’d expected from an elite loyalty desk, instead of a small business’ contracted app-driven travel partner.
I’m glad TripActions is our choice partner for travel. I don’t ever want to change back to o e of the bigger groups. They’ve made a believer out of me and enabled me to “up my game” in delivering better service to my clients. Travel is solved.
A must-have for Business Travel
Business Travel is difficult - cancellations, delays, last-minute changes - plus as a business you want to ensure that travel and accommodations aren’t wildly out of control.
Trip Actions, in my experience, has been the most easy-to-use, accommodating, and helpful service for travel I have ever used. The support is instant, stellar, and goes above and beyond. All my rewards info is included automatically, and I can book in any city and ensure I’m within policy. 10/10
Unreliable and SLOW customer service
My flight was changed without my consent to a time that I cannot make due to work schedule. I spent 6 hrs on the chat function with agents trying to change it. The chat is extremely slow, it takes an average of 4 to 5 mins for an agent to respond to a question, during that time my phone shuts down because it’s an unbelievably long time and the agent writes the reply to that one question then says: it seems that you are not active, I will exit the chat! When I come back I have to start a chat again, which also takes 3-5mins. I needed 6hrs to make a simple flight change! In the end I was given my old flight back, the one I was taken out of in the beginning which they told me it was “canceled”, turns out it wasn’t and I got it again! Customer service is horrible, I will be actively telling my colleagues not to use this app for business trips because it’s an unnecessary stress! I almost missed my return flight due to this and was facing the possibility of paying for a hotel for another night, don’t use it if you don’t want to spend 6hrs of your trip time trying to talk to customer service to fix an issue they caused.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Navan, Inc
- 258.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Navan, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.