▶The most popular app in Korea
Provided by NAVER.COM, the No.1 search portal service in Korea, this dictionary app offers accurate and abundant contents.
■ Effective helper for learning Korean
- 6.57M words and 2.84M examples
- Related forms and grammar tips
Study origin words, derivatives, and applications
- Voice actor-recorded pronunciation as well as TTS pronunciation
- Fun usage of the word
- Word book: Create your own word book with vocabulary of your choice
- Today's Korean: learn Korean with a new conversation script every day
- V LIVE Fansubs: real examples from dictionary search page
■ Easy to input foreign languages
- Handwriting, voice, and text recognition input methods:
offered depending on the language characteristics of the relevant dictionary
- Easy search with word auto-complete feature!
■ Collaborative Dictionary
- Open Dictionary: Share words that aren't found in the dictionary
- User Translation: Challenge yourself with Korean/English translation!
- Encyclopedia of Knowledge
- Korean Dictionary
- Korean Dictionary for learners: English/Arabic/Chinese/French/Indonesian/Mongolian/Russian/Spanish/Thai/Vietnamese
- English Dictionary: English-Korean, Korean-English, English-English, English-Indonesian
- Japanese Dictionary: Japanese-Korean, Korean-Japanese, Japanese Chinese Character
- Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-Korean, Korean-Chinese
- Chinese Character Dictionary
- Albanian Dictionary: Albanian-Korean
- Arabic Dictionary: Korean-Arabic
- Burmese Dictionary: Burmese-Korean
- Cambodian Dictionary: Cambodian-Korean
- Czech Dictionary: Czech-Korean
- Dutch Dictionary: Dutch-Korean, Korean-Dutch
- Finnish Dictionary: Finnish-Korean
- French Dictionary: French-Korean, Korean-French
- Georgian Dictionary: Georgian-Korean
- German Dictionary: German-Korean, Korean-German
- Greek Dictionary(Modern/Ancient) : Greek-Korean
- Hebrew Dictionary(Ancient): Hebrew-Korean
- Hindi Dictionary: Hindi-Korean, Korean-Hindi
- Hungarian Dictionary: Hungarian-Korean, Korean-Hungarian
- Indonesian Dictionary: Indonesian-Korean
- Italian Dictionary: Italian-Korean, Korean-Italian
- Latin Dictionary: Latin-Korean
- Mongolian Dictionary: Mongolian-Korean
- Nepali Dictionary: Nepali-Korean
- Persian Dictionary: Persian-Korean
- Polish Dictionary: Polish-Korean
- Portuguese Dictionary: Portuguese-Korean, Korean-Portuguese
- Romanian Dictionary: Romanian-Korean
- Russian Dictionary: Russian-Korean, Korean-Russian
- Spanish Dictionary: Spanish-Korean, Korean-Spanish
- Swahili Dictionary: Swahili-Korean
- Swedish Dictionary: Swedish-Korean, Korean-Swedish
- Tetum Dictionary: Tetum-Korean
- Thai Dictionary: Thai-Korean, Korean-Thai
- Turkish Dictionary: Korean-Turkish
- Ukrainian Dictionary: Ukrainian-Korean
- Uzbek Dictionary: Uzbek-Korean, Korean-Uzbek
- Vietnamese Dictionary: Vietnamese-Korean, Korean-Vietnamese
- Open Dictionary
See NAVER Dictionary Official Blog ( http://blog.naver.com/dic_master ) for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Dictionary Customer Center ( https://m.help.naver.com/support/alias/contents2/dictionary/dictionary_8.naver ) in case a problem occurs while using the app.
1. Improved optical character recognition
- You can recognize images by reusing them.
2. Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loved it before papago
I don't know if their was some sort of sell-out to, but the Papago translator engine is a serious step down from the previous version. Really frustrating that this change was made. Otherwise, this app is an essential for assisting my self-study.
Used to be great, but not any more
When this app included the Naver translator, as a Korean language student I used it more than any other in my studies. Unfortunately, the translator portion seems to have been cut in favor of Papago translator, which is not even close. The Naver version had a superior user interface and also showed you the source words and possible source words — exactly what you want to assess and learn.
Without the translator, this app does not seem much better than any other dictionary. In fact, I’ve ended up deleting it because I no longer use it, nor am I finding Papago translator very useful.
Hopefully Naver will reconsider and restore what was the hands-down best Korean translation app available.
The app serves its purpose and it does it well. My only complaint as of now is that I cannot log in or sign up in the App. When I choose to log in with Line I am given an error and if I try to sign up and create a Naver account it does not allow me to do anything.
Developer Response ,
Dear AsaKitsune, We're sorry for the inconvenience. For correcting the error, please let us know your account ; the country where you attempted to log into. After then capture the error screen and send them to email@example.com. Once again, we apologize for the unpleased experience. We'll do our best to correct this problem, thank you.
- NAVER Corp.
- 72.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright ⓒ NAVER Corp. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.