***** Navicat Premium named “Best Database Administration Solution” by Database Trends and Applications Magazine *****
** First Complete iOS Database GUI **
Navicat for MySQL is the first complete database administration tool developed for iOS, giving you the power to manage your databases on the go. Whether you are working from an iPhone or an iPad, Navicat frees you from your workstation.
Navicat has a whole new set of features aimed at making your database administration portable and at enhancing the classic Navicat experience. Sync your connections and queries to Navicat Cloud, or organize your work through a UI-enhanced multi-tasking workflow.
Navicat is compatible with MySQL and has sophisticated features that provide professional developers with the tools they need, but are accessible and easy-to-learn for users new to database servers.
- Get real-time connections and queries anytime, anywhere.
- Create projects to share connections & queries with your team members.
- Add members and define each member role in the project.
- Get visibility into your team activities from the Activity Log.
Simplify Your Data Editing
- Add, modify, delete with an iOS-centric UI.
- Zoom into tables for optimum clarity.
- Use filters to isolate and find data.
- Anchor and view connected databases.
Streamline Your Queries
- Construct queries with our code completion feature.
- Select properties and SQL keywords from a suggestion list.
Control Your Objects
- Create, modify, and design database objects.
- Field Type Prediction predicts field types based on input.
- Avoid complex SQL editing..
Increase Your Productivity
- Multi-task with the Tab View.
- View Tables and Objects in a unified workspace.
- Simultaneously access Tables and Objects across different servers.
Choose Your Connections
- Establish secure SSH/SSL sessions through SSH/SSL Tunneling.
- Strong authentication and secure encryption.
- Bypass ISP restrictions with HTTP Tunneling.
For more detail about Navicat, please visit: https://www.navicat.com/en/products/navicat-for-mysql
** For technical questions, please visit: https://help.navicat.com/hc/en-us
Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No export :(
One of the features I love about the desktop version of Navicat is the ability to export query results to CSV for reports. This is essential in my day-to-day, yet this feature is missing. I was surprised, too, since the cost of the app is so high compared with other MySQL apps that do have export features. Every other feature I wanted from Navicat iOS is there--including connecting via SSH tunnel, which works great. No other complaints. Just please please please add the export. If you add that, between this and CODA I can do most of my work mobile on an iPad Pro. Exporting CSV to email as an attachment as well as saving to an external service like Dropbox would be excellent.
Only Missing Exports and Imports Otherwise Excellent
This is by far the best app for working with mysql databases - especially when working with them over SSH connections secured by a key.... except you cannot import or export the data.
Others have stated this on their reviews and I have to agree - there are free MySQL connectors that will do exports to CSV... it is so weird that this polished of an editor would be missing this feature.
I own Navicat for the Desktop and love it.
Split Screen Update?
Love the app! Seamlessly handles pesky key changes when AWS servers get swapped out. Very useful for quick DB edits or references.
Just wish I could do iOS split screen mode. I use this along with Navicat for PostGreSQL and would love to use both, side by side, like I do on the Mac.
- PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
- 56.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018, PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Navicat Cloud 1-Year Pro Plan $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.