College can be tough. Navigate Student makes it easier by helping you discover and connect with the right people and resources.
Use features like...
1. Appointment Scheduling - Schedule appointments with your school staff
2. To-Dos - View to-dos and events from your school
3. Class Schedule - view your classes and sync them to your phone calendar
4. Resources - View location and contact info for people and places at school
5. Study Buddies - Make study groups with other students
6. My Docs - View appointment summaries, progress reports, and notes from your school
7. Holds - View your holds and steps to remove them
8. Surveys - Share valuable feedback about your experiences at your school
9. Notifications - Configure email, text message, and mobile push notifications
10. My Major - View your major and explore others that might be a good fit
Use our desktop website for course planning, scheduling, and registration.
- You can only use Navigate if your school partners with EAB.
- Navigate relies on data and configuration from your school. Some features might not be available depending on your school.
- If you have login problems, please use your school-affiliated email address to contact NavigateTechSupport@eab.com
Navigate is now Navigate360! You'll now see references to Navigate360 across the application.
If you have login problems, use your school-affiliated email address to contact Navigate360TechSupport@eab.com
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t show class start dates
The college I attend requires us to download this app as a out of state transfer student. The overall app is user friendly and easy enough to use and figure out. However there are some major UI issues.
In the class schedule tab you are able to see the classes times and days of the week they meet. However it does not show the first day of classes and last day of classes. Nowhere on the app are you able to find this information.
This is a really important thing to have on a college app because certain colleges have rolling enrollments. Meaning some classes may be on a 12 week basis while others are on a 8 week basis. (My college has 4 enrollment options all with different start dates for the same semester) This causes enough confusion on start dates as is however without a way to check the actual start and end dates a student could easily miss their first day of classes if they don’t revisit the website.
At this time I’m more inclined to use the website for my college needs than this app due to its lack of properly thought out and working functions. Everything is there in the menu I’d want, half of it just isn’t fully fleshed out is the issue. The app needs serious work if it is to be the main hub for multiple colleges to direct their students to. College is hard enough already, students don’t need another headache trying to use a 75% completed app.
No Accessibility For Voiceover Users
This app is not accessible for people who use voiceover. The buttons don't work when activated and I can't get into sub menus such as appointments or class schedule. Navigate is an app that my school uses for many different tasks and as a blind individual I am not able to use the app at all because the app has poor Accessibility. hopefully the app developers can fix this issue as soon as possible.
The navigate app is a great app for me and any other college student to use when trying to figure what they must do or as I would say what needs to be done . It is very colorful, so it's got my attention easily . I love how I can get a Study Buddy who takes the same classes as me . Who doesn't like to interact with other students ? I know I do . My favorite thing on this app would have to be the " To Do and Events . Without this icon I would be lost , it helps me stay on track .
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EAB Global, Inc.
- 62.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 EAB Global, Inc.