Navigating Life® is a one-of-a-kind private social network developed by human services for human services. Give your community the ability to connect, participate, and experience a loved one’s entire journey as they strive to achieve their goals.
What people are saying:
“I look forward to using Navigating Life® to see Robert throughout the day. Friends of mine wonder what their child does at other programs. Thanks to Navigating Life we can see what Robert is doing in real time.”
-- ROSEMARIE (Parent)
"What I really like about the app is the direct, real time communication with parents. The folks on my team are always so proud when their parent comments on a post. It just makes their day."
-- MARISSA (Group Leader)
With real-time sharing within the mobile app, instant messaging, and location check-ins, Navigating Life® offers the features your community needs.
- Social Hub - a private social networking interface allows community members to share content, like and comment on posts and photos
- Groups - Create closed groups for community members to securely share posts with specific users
- Messaging - Communicate easily with team members, family, caregivers and more through group and one-on-one direct messaging
- Record Clinical Data - Staff can easily note clinical data in a secure area that only appears to authorized members
- Track History - See where your community is in real time with the Activity Map feature with access to an archive at the touch of your fingertips
- Safety and Security - Maintain a peaceful mind by knowing groups and staff are in a safe environment
Improvements to logging in and overall app utilization. We are constantly improving just like all the members of our community! Thanks for being a part of it.
Ratings and Reviews
The Navigating Life app is great at keeping people connected whether it’s with pictures, comments, or even scheduling updates. It is more private than other social media sources like Facebook, but it still has many of the features you know and have become accustomed too with your favorite social media’s. There are also features that make recording data on a specific person or subject much easier and more organized. It is a great tool to use especially in the human service field.
Real time communication
I love using Navigating Life because it allows me to communicate with parents and other stakeholders in real time. At any given time of day a member can check in and see what the person they support is doing. Parents can comment and even give suggestions while we are working and active in the community. The people I support love it when they see a parent comment.
I use this app everyday and it is wonderful!! Great way to share pictures and information about what our group is doing throughout the day. Very easy to use and navigate. It’s great that family and loved ones can leave likes and comments and see what our guys are doing and it’s also very user friendly.
- Stirling, Inc
- 35.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 NuPath Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.