Are you into flight simulation? Navigraph Charts is the preferred charts app in the flight simulation community offering the largest coverage available of Jeppesen charts updated continuously every 28 days following the AIRAC cycle.
Navigraph Charts allows you to search, view and organize airport charts from 7,000 airports around the globe. You can connect it to FSX, Prepar3D or X-Plane, to plot your position on charts, or use it independently to plan your route.
Navigraph Charts can be used for free in a feature complete demo version which includes access the airports in Wellington, New Zealand (NZWN) and Brisbane, Australia (YBBN). In demo mode the enroute chart is restricted to the area between Australia and New Zealand. For the ultimate experience we recommend subscribing to Navigraph which ensures that you are always flying using the most recent charts and navdata used by all online pilots and air traffic controllers in the flight simulation community. Visit our website to register an account and to purchase a subscription.
Navigraph Charts contains the following features:
- Worldwide and current Jeppesen IFR charts: 7,000 airports covered (requires Navigraph subscription).
- Interactive enroute charts: Click and search airports, waypoints, navaids, airways, airspaces and more.
- Moving maps: connect to X-Plane, FSX and Prepar3D to show the simulator's aircraft position on the charts in real time (requires Navigraph Simlink on simulator computer).
- Night mode: Dark theme version of the charts for low ambient light conditions.
- Flight organization: Keep a library of your flights to quick access.
- Chart color coding and pinboards: Easily filter specific chart types and pin charts for quick access.
- Route visualization: Show your flights route on the enroute charts.
- Procedure visualization*: Use the SID, STAR and Approach overviews to find suitable procedures that match the routing.
- Chart overlay*: Superposition a georeferenced procedure chart on top of the enroute chart for increased situational awareness.
- Route calculation*: Easy to use route calculator which handles North Atlantic Tracks (NAT) and Free Route Airspace (FRA).
- SimBrief Integration*: Transfer your latest Operational Flight Plan (OFP) from SimBrief.
- Intelligent Procedure Selector*: Procedures matching transition point, initial approach fix, or runway of the current route are shown first.
- Flight Plan Export*: Export your calculated route to P3D/FSX, XP11, PMDG, QualityWings, FlightFactor A320, IXEG 737, and others (requires Navigraph Charts desktop on simulator computer)
*) Features new to this release.
The Navigraph subscription includes, in addition to worldwide charts access, updated navdata parsed into more than 120 different addon formats including aircraft like PMDG B737/747/748/777, Qualitywings B787, Flight Factor A320, IXEG 737 and many more. The Navigraph subscription also includes regular updates to the navigation databases in flight simulators such as X-Plane 11.
Please note that:
- This product is for home flight simulation use only and must not be used for real world navigation.
- This product is free to use in demo mode but requires a Navigraph account.
- This product requires a Navigraph subscription for full access to all airport charts.
- We recommend that you install Navigraph Charts on your desktop too. All changes you make to Flights, Favorites, and Pinboards are immediately reflected on your tablet. Conversely, you can export routes from your tablet into various flight plan formats on your desktop computer, for example P3D/FSX, XP11, PMDG, QualityWings, FlightFactor A320, IXEG 737, and more.
- With a current Navigraph subscription you can also access airport charts in the virtual Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) on the virtual flight deck of many addon aircraft.
We have experienced moderators in an active forum for technical support and a praised user account support standing by via email.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really wonderful app!
This is a five star app in the sense that it works very cleanly, and the per month price is way more affordable than forking over the per year price the charts used to cost in my paycheck to paycheck life. The app and charts are beautiful and wowed me from the start, having used so many NACO charts in the past. I love the Jepp charts. The only qualm I have, and thus the lack of the fifth star, is that it doesn’t support FS2004, which I’ve kept only because my laptop runs it super smoothly. Would also love to see some weather overlays in the future. Keep up the good work!
WARNING - Keep Your Old Version
I was running an older version which allowed you to select the charts you want which would then create a tab for each item. This was a great reference feature. The latest version seems to no longer allow you to do this since there are no buttons to select the map/chart and you are required to go back to each area and reselect your chart every time. I have no idea who made this decision or why but in my opinion this app is ruined and I will start looking elsewhere for navigational tools and subscriptions. This subscription costs about $80 USD annually and after what has been done to the iPad app it’s simply not worth it. If I were able to give a negative star rating I would. I wish I could get back my old version. Newer is not better.
I don’t need a flight planner: just charts. I’m guessing the high scores are for individuals looking for a flight planning tool but if you want just simple chart features this app is not for you in my opinion.
The easiest add-on for sim enthusiasts
Flying, especially IFR, doesn’t fit into my family situation right now, but I do miss the mental challenge of planning and executing a flight well. I got X-plane, but quickly discovered that without nav updates, it limited my ability to do what I wanted. Enter Navigraph.
While integrating the charts desktop app on either a MacBook or Wintel machine requires a bit of “ok, what step did I miss?”, Charts on an iPad is just the opposite. It uses your same account, and as long as you have both your iPad and sim machine on the same LAN, they magically find each other. Voila! You have not only a moving maps display, but a full chart book on a separate display.
If you’re trying to take your flight simulation to the next level, but not quite sure you’re ready to get into the dedicated hardware and panels, this is a great addition that makes brushing up your navigation techniques convenient and inexpensive.
I’ve not used it with any sim except X-plane (11), but my impression is that it integrates about as neatly with all the other popular ones out there.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.