Make life simpler and get paid faster when you plan your next move with Navisphere® Carrier. Designed especially for owner/operators, Navisphere Carrier’s one touch functionality makes it easy to manage your business when you’re on the go.
Available for free to all C.H. Robinson contract carriers, Navisphere Carrier keeps you connected to your business 24/7. With the app you can work when it’s convenient for your schedule—not ours.
Access more loads than anywhere else with our easy to use app. C.H. Robinson has thousands of loads available every day.
Navisphere Carrier makes completing your daily tasks—finding available loads, reviewing shipment details, providing status updates, and uploading documents—possible from your phone. Best of all, without having to wait for a phone call or email, you can find loads faster and get paid sooner.
- Find loads and view load details that make your next trip decision easy
- Set preferences and filters to search loads matching your equipment and business
- See the details you want in the format you prefer with multiple views, including map and list
- Book loads immediately from the app. Now available on regular loads coordinated with your carrier representative.
- View load details on your phone as soon as they’re booked—no desktop required
- Reduce surprises for you and drivers with up to the minute notifications
- Eliminate check calls and gain visibility with automated status updates
- Upload documents for faster processing using your phone’s camera
And because Navisphere Carrier is offered from C.H. Robinson, all of this comes with unparalleled, personal service from our carrier representatives. Get live help when you need it. Our people are the best in the industry because they care about your business.
Are you a driver? Our Navisphere Driver app might be right for you. It makes managing your loads, gaining shipment visibility, and uploading documents simple.
New to C.H. Robinson? Become a contract carrier today! Visit www.chrobinson.com/carriers to learn more about the benefits of hauling for us. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Support for dray and power only equipment in My Loads, Find Loads, and Post Truck.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t find loads
The app is nice, but ever since I got a new phone, iPhone 8, I have no option to “find loads”. I’ve tried uninstalling and downloading it again with no luck. Would be glad to give it a 5 star rating if this gets fixed though.
***update*** after this review, CH very quickly responded and fixed the problem. 5 stars for the customer service :)
Please do something about it
This is the best app on the market.
The only thing bad thing is the load # is way too small. It needs to have Another contrasts. “Remember that not everyone has 20/20 vision.” Please do something. In 2016 in Dallas (GATS), I explained that to the app team and they told me they would fix it. 3 years later, it’s still the same.
Hi we ara brothers worked together long time something happened one time or so we bigger than that and i want apologize that and back to my job open for me my account thnks brothers and feel sorry about that happening thnk every body
- C. H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- 104.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015–2019 C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.