Navmii is a free community based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii puts voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores at your finger tips. With offline maps, for reliable navigation at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 24 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 185 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare)
• what3words for precise on & off-road locations
• Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/ family
• Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
• Store your favourite locations
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
• High definition maps
• GPS - no data connection required
Navmii is a proud supporter of and contributor to OpenStreetMap (OSM) the free wiki world map and foundation dedicated to open geospatial data. Over 1.5 million contributors make OSM one of the most locally up to date and dynamic digital base maps in existence.
We love feedback. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to App Store reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please send your thoughts or ask us a question by contacting us here:
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for using Navmii! This release brings about some big changes. We are unifying all of our country specific apps in to one single Navmii app. This will be the last update for this version of Navmii.
Don’t worry, you can still continue to use this app BUT to keep getting app and map updates, please update to the new single unified version of Navmii.
To update, simply download the new single unified Navmii app, re-download your maps and restore purchases for free and continue to use Navmii as normal and enjoy the new updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app: fast, accurate and free
I used this app for the Switzerland part of my Europe trip. Pretty accurate and fast-responsive. Great deal for a free app. Wish they have apps for all European countries, or combine smaller countries into bigger regions.
This map crashed on my iPad 3 while driving thru Switzerland to Germany. It was working fine, with an active nav. We stopped for fuel at highway station, which was even on the map (including the roads). We started driving again, then it crashed, and kept crashing. Luckily the remainder of the drive had minimal turns, and I had taken screen shots of google maps' list directions while on wifi at our hotel before we left. A crash is one thing that may take a star away, but leaving someone out on the road without a map due to repeated crashes leaves this as a toy -- not something you can rely on solely.
I'll say that we had used the France map for 14 days or so, all over, and never had a problem. Even when detours or construction took us on roads that didn't even exist on the map, it never once crashed.
But after these crashes (and even again the next day with the German map) I would not rely solely on it while traveling. You would need a backup plan.
Couple of issues
It doesn't warn about safety cameras when approaching intersection even while such feature is on. Also while I was in Switzerland, without a data connection the iPhone's GPS cannot locate you anyway even with offline maps.
- Navmii Publishing Ltd
- 504.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version $1.99
- Map of France $2.99
- Map of Italy $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.