NBA Ball Stars mixes the league’s superstar players, fast-paced action, and amazing skills with gem-bursting puzzle gameplay. Take charge of an NBA Team, create customized line-ups, and strengthen your roster as you make a run for the championship. Puzzle success powers up players, increases offensive and defensive skills and unlocks signature moves. The quick, intense, and accessible matches of NBA Ball Stars make every moment count, and each move important.
COLLECT A HUGE ROSTER OF NBA SUPERSTARS
· Giannis Antetokounmpo, James Harden, Steph Curry and many more NBA greats are ready to join your team!
· Level up their Offensive/Defensive skills
· Perform spectacular signature moves
GROW AND MANAGE YOUR FAVORITE TEAM
· Strategize ideal line-ups based on player skill sets
· Use the Formations System to put the best team out on the court
CHALLENGING AND REWARDING PUZZLE GAMEPLAY
· Increase player offensive/defensive skills through gem-bursting success
· Charge up player skills through puzzle success to slam dunk, fast break, steal and more
· Generate amazing board clearing effects to bring home victory
COMPETE AND SOCIALIZE
· Challenge real player teams
· Gain rare rewards
· Move up the leaderboard and gain trophies
- Playoffs: make your way to The Finals and win the Trophy!
- Season 2: A new Season begins! Show off your abilities and qualify for the Playoffs.
- New Players Added to Rotation: Get your favorites and build the strongest team!
- Additional fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do shards not unlock a player?
I received some shards for Donovan Mitchell but he still isn’t unlocked after completing a showdown for what I thought was to unlock him. How does that work? Also I opened a pack and received 100 shards of Draymond Green but he still isn’t unlocked. What’s going on? Is there a difference between unlocking a player and getting shards for them? How is it possible to get shards of a player without unlocking them? Was this a glitch? If so I will settle for Allen Iverson maxed out. Lol 😅 ..... seriously though, could you please answer my first couple questions? Please and thank you.
Dear, NBA Ball Stars
The game is good but it could be great. This game is associated with the NBA right? So, use part of that money for better graphics. You probably have like 12 animations in total when your playing the game. So fix all 12 with better graphics & better animations. Make it look real, & make the cards look more clear in a way there body’s look funny. I get that it’s a small game but use the money for great things in the game & give us me customizations like jersey changes, court changes & locations, make some players hair move & the jersey. But like a workout mode so that’s other way to update your players & a practice shoot around. Also make your own commentary. Get brand deal to help you guys with the shoes such as Nike,Jordan,Adidas etc. maybe let us make our own custom card & crate what he looks like & use are skills & what not. Inclusion, just give us more options & better graphics
Decent product, needs better balancing
I think the concept of the game is interesting, but there seems to be a lack of balance. The CPU gets their power ups very easily, while it takes forever to build up enough energy for your own. I also think the puzzle board doesn't have enough going on, making it very easy to get stuck with too many tiny clusters which drain the match of their fun.
The level up/rating system also seems a little uneven, as it's not entirely clear how they determine some players are better when they are the same level. Also every team you play in versus and in season seems to have the same collection of players. I'm hoping the diversity of the player pool increases over time. The player models also look ok, but I get that they're limited with what they can do in a tiny mobile game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netmarble US, Inc.
- 220.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NBA Properties, Inc. © Netmarble US, Inc. & Kung Fu Factory. 2021 All Rights Reserved. Officially licensed product of the National Basketball Players Association.
- In-App Purchases
- Special Bundle 3 $2.99
- Special Bundle 5 $4.99
- Legends Pack 5 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.