The NBA Action Card Game. Build your deck & battle cards against NBA All Stars!
From the creators of NBA 2K21 and NBA 2K Mobile, NBA SuperCard is the legendary sports card battle game where rising stars meet basketball superstars. Play the latest card battle game, pitting iconic NBA and WNBA all-stars and legends against each other in an all-out battle on the court.
Collect cards across generations of NBA and WNBA superstars, train them, level up their unique stats and bring old and new rivalries to life. Build your deck from hundreds of collectible cards to form your ultimate all-star team.
Sports card collecting meets epic card battles! Battle cards across a variety of game modes such as always-on Quick Game, Champions Mode, Team Battleground, Head 2 Head, and the new King of the Hill PVP mode.
Participate in daily and weekly quests and challenges to earn rewards, then battle again in special events to unlock exclusive new cards and packs. Take advantage of brand new Onyx tier cards, featuring dozens of current NBA and WNBA stars such as Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, Candace Parker and more.
CCG and the NBA make a dynamic duo! Hit the hardwood and keep fighting to unlock exclusive new basketball cards, new packs, and new tiers. Join now to earn rewards and new powerful NBA Playoffs theme cards before the end of the NBA Finals!
Build your deck, get on the court, and immerse yourself in the basketball card action of NBA SuperCard!
NBA SUPERCARD FEATURES:
NBA CARD COLLECTOR
- Collect hundreds of collectible NBA stars and icons from your favorite teams like the Golden State Warriors or the Charlotte Hornets
- Use strategy to build a deck of top-tier players with different strengths and form the ultimate team
- Level up your players and train them to advance their stats
- Deck building featuring NBA and WNBA athletes such as Kevin Durant, Damian Lillard, Karl-Anthony Towns, Zion Williamson, Anthony Davis, Ben Simmons, DeMarcus Cousins, Jayson Tatum, Rui Hachimura and Candace Parker.
- NBA legends are now available to collect such as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Shaquille O'Neal, Vince Carter and much more!
CARD BATTLE GAME MODES
- Battle cards in always-on Quick Game mode with unlimited play
- Practice your game solo and train your team
- Action card game modes such as Team Battlegrounds and Champions tournament mode where you compete to win top cards
- Daily and weekly quests and challenges to help you level up
- Card fighting PVP game modes: Head 2 Head and King of the Hill
- Limited-time events like the Court Domination or The Gauntlet
COLLECTIBLE CARD UPDATES ALL THE TIME
- Collect cards to build your team from new packs released daily
- Weekly events with limited edition cards
- Special edition cards released every month
- New Onyx tier NBA Playoffs theme cards, the most powerful cards to date
NBA SuperCard is just one of the many titles brought to you by 2K including NBA 2K21, the upcoming WWE 2K22, PGA Tour 2K21, Bioshock, Borderlands, XCOM, Mafia, Civilization, and more!
Get on the court with the best deck in the league with NBA SuperCard, the ultimate sports card battle game experience.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa
- Misc. bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The General Consensus
Very slow start as far as content and game modes but it’s new so eventually those things will come. Great time killer and very addictive! I believe everyone in the community can agree on changing 3 key things:
1-Packs in store either need to be cheaper or have their odds increased, right now they just aren’t worth even half the value.
2-please add either a skip animation button or have it in the settings to just turn off animations like the old 2k games used to have so we can get through our games quicker.
3- the grind is set far too high. The drop rates are low and the gauntlet takes too many games to complete. Can we take like 5-10 games off the final 5 cards? Playing the same deck 40+ times over and over just get an undercard is far to tedious.
Other than those three things the game is perfect for it’s intended purpose and extremely easy to just pick up, learn, and play!
Great game with a lot of potential
This game is somehow very addicting but it just doesn't play super well. It has a ton of potential and I think there are already a lot of great things about it. Some things that could change is making quick games quicker with a 2x button, being able to swap players in and out of lineups easier, and more things to do within your team. There could be team events where all the points from everyone on your team gets an extra reward and there should also be an option to trade or donate to players on your team. I think the store is fine being able to buy packs to improve quicker but there should be a way to get all players pro for ftp players like the Jamal Murray and Jokic cards that just came out in quests. This game will grow fast with some simple quality of life changes and more things to do within your team. Keep up the good work!
Off to a bad start
Having played WWE SuperCard, I knew somewhat to expect, and I jumped in at the release with high hopes. I played daily as I thought they would be making small improvements and increasing gameplay. WRONG!! 2 weeks in and there are only a “quick play” mode and 2-day mode that is poorly thought out as it takes too long with horrific rewards. Without warning there was a slight in-game tweak to cards which really negatively affected those who had been grinding and coining. No apologies or make-it-ups from the company, just a promise of new “special cards” coming soon...that have a crazy poor pull rate, but we can purchase with our money. No comments about any events or other game modes on social media or anywhere. All of us loyal SuperCard fans feel betrayed and cheated. The promise of a descent game is/was here but you lost this player with your seeming lack of caring from the start.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 2K Sports
- 225.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack $4.99
- Medium-Large Credits Pack $19.99
- Small Credits Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.