Watch the latest episodes of your favorite NBC TV shows anytime, anywhere on the NBC App!
Catch up on your favorite hit TV series on your iPhone or iPad, or stream episodes to your TV with AirPlay and Chromecast. Watch your favorite episodes across all your devices when you create an NBCUniversal Profile!
Never miss episodes of hit NBC shows again! Watch new episodes the day after they air, catch up on entire series and movies, and stream live news and events. Now, you can also watch series from across the NBCUniversal family of networks, including Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, USA and more!
Live stream TV on the go, so you never miss the live local or national news. Catch NBC’s hits like This Is Us, America's Got Talent and American Ninja Warrior the day after they air on TV. Plus, get instant access to the live streams of more networks, including Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, USA and more.
WATCH TV FOR FREE with episodes and video clips from:
This is Us
The Good Place
Saturday Night Live
The Tonight Show Staring Jimmy Fallon
Bluff City Law
Law & Order: SVU
Real Housewives of Atlanta
Real Housewives of Orange County
Keeping Up with the Kardashians
NBC App Features
• Watch Episodes Anytime
• Watch the latest episodes of brand-new NBC series the day after they air on TV for free without logging into a TV provider, or log in to unlock even more.
• Watch hundreds of episodes of classic shows, including Amazing Stories, Knight Rider, Miami Vice and more, for free!
• No TV provider? No problem! Most new episodes are unlocked eight days after they air.
NBC LIVE STREAM
• Watch TV shows via the NBC Live Stream, now available in most markets nationwide, by linking to your TV provider.
• Live stream can't-miss episodes and events from Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, USA and more.
• Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
Download now and never miss your favorite shows again!
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Live stream more networks, including Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, USA and more
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy this but...
This app is great for watching shows I miss when I’m at my dads house. My parents very recently got divorced and at my dads house I have a tv that doesn’t get cable and I love watching AGT, so I downloaded this app and I love the shows on here. But there is the problem, none of us can activate the our cable company. It’s not this app’s fault, but we don’t know the password and I only have one credit left. I wish it would give me more credits or I can earn them in some way. As soon as I can I will connect the cable company on, but I would love to see a way you can earn credits. I would say it would be very popular for people in my situation and it would be great for advertising some of the partners to NBC. If someone is sponsoring the app, it would benefit everyone (and of course by that I mean the sponsors and watchers). I would understand if this wasn’t a possibility, but I would still love to see it.
This is a great app.
NBC and DirecTV are Holding us Hostage!
I, as well as several of my friends, are AT&T DirecTV customers. We have been without our local NBC channel WEYI-Channel 25 for over 4 months! It is difficult enough living in the Flint, MI area. Bad Water, high crime, and poor economic conditions. My wife and I were awakened this morning by the sound of gunshots! As bad as things are here, you would think that we should at least be able to watch local TV in the safety of our own homes. The kickoff game to the 100th year of the National Football League was held recently on NBC. My friends and I had to go to a sports bar, in a seedy area of town, in order to watch this game. The whole time we were there, in addition to being concerned about our personal safety, we were all complaining about AT&T, DirecTV, and NBC. It is difficult to comprehend how we can be without a local TV channel for so long. We feel like we are being held as hostages while NBC and DirecTV continue to argue and negotiate an agreement. It is like while mom and dad fight, the kids suffer. We also feel that we have all been continually paying for a service that we are not being provided with. This is so frustrating to us all. What do we need to do in order to be able to watch NBC when the new fall season begins? Please provide us with a solution so that we no longer feel like we are being held as hostages.
Incredible waste of time
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 161.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 NBCUniversal, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.