Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at WNCN Weather deliver Raleigh, North Carolina's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WNCN Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WNCN Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WNCN Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Fayetteville, North Carolina
- The latest video forecast from the WNCN Weather Team
- Current weather conditions for Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Fayetteville and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- News and weather headlines from wncn.com
Squashed bugs, patched issues, and overall performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the way a weather notification will pop up on my iPad screen alerting me of changing weather conditions.
I used to love the old version of the app. They just updated it and the new app doesn’t have any easy and quick weather info to access like the old one. I deleted the app and downloaded a different weather app. The old app had the current temp, feels like temp, dew point and humidity on the home page, along with easy to access radar map and hour by hour forecast as well as daily forecast and video. The new one is scattered and I can’t find any of the info I need. Change it back!!!
I used to love this app and if you can find it the info is still there. I really liked the more straightforward interface.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.