If you are looking for a smart, full-featured, and easy-to-use App to manage your bills, we're pretty sure it's nBills - Bills Manager.
nBills will help you avoid paying your bills late, which will help you avoid late fees. Its UX is straightforward and easy to understand.
nBills is an offline-first app, so you don't need an Internet connection to use the app. All the information is stored on your device.
- Weekly, monthly, yearly bill list ordered by status and date.
- Custom category: You can create your own categories, choose icons for them to identify bills easily.
- Calendar view of bills.
- Past due and upcoming bills view.
- Recurring bills.
- Attach a photo to your bill.
- Autopay: Automatically mark a bill as paid.
- Notifications: Remind when bill due date approaches or bills are over-due.
- Multiple platforms.
Features coming soon:
- Backup and restore data to Dropbox.
- Account history.
- Multiple currencies.
If you enjoyed your experience with nBills or have any suggestions, please take some time and give us a review.
Or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Says it is free and offline only...but it is ad supported and no way to get rid of the ads. Absolutely NOT using a finance app that is ad-supported.
Since the developer was not clear about this in their app description (which is pretty darn deceptive), this gets 1 star (I would give zero if I could) and has been deleted off my phone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.