Our Mobile Banking application allows you to check balances, transfer funds, view transactions and check messages from anywhere, anytime. It’s fast, free and available to all of our Online Banking users. With this app you can do the following:
- Check balances 24/7
- View pending transactions
- Create, approve, cancel or view funds transfers
- View transaction history
- Send and receive secure messages
- Access branch hours and location information
- Mobile Deposit
- Surcharge Free ATMs
- Member FDIC
Enhancements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great bank !!!
Was tired of the games played by my local and national banks. I was fed up with the fees and the “gotchas”, so I tried NBKC. The process of signing up my personal and business accounts was easy even though we are located in Maryland! Communication was great and everything just works! Now I have a full service bank without being taken advantage of! The only suggestion is debugging the mobile app for mobile deposits, which are sometimes squirrelly!
Initially promising but...
I’ve been holding a business checking account for a few months now. Here is my objective and factual take on this bank.
1) You have to pay about $20 for your first set of 50 checks. Other banks provide these for free, at least your first checkbook. Which in my case also took about a month to arrive, making it very difficult to issue payments to vendors and employees.
2) Your check deposits are automatically placed on a 5 business day hold. I don’t care what they write in response to this review, that is the truth. Every time I’ve asked ‘why’, I’ve been told by customer service that this is the case with new business accounts ‘until they feel comfortable with its history and age to reduce it to the typical 3 day hold’. Are you kidding me! How can your customers’ businesses thrive if you sequester THEIR money, with which they’re trying to grow their business to be able to entrust more money into your care?
Please, listen to your customers and adapt to their needs and the times we live in. I understand you need to hold a certain volume of deposits in order to make with interest the money you may not be making with fees. But these arbitrary rules that cut off the very resources that your business customers need to survive, undo much of the potential you all have to offer decent consumer services and products.
You can learn a thing or two in this regard from Capital One and SoFi, in the meantime you’ve lost yet another customer.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate getting feedback directly from our customers and we’re always looking to improve our processes. We understand our customers want availability as soon as possible, and when establishing relationships there may be holds placed on deposits. If you have any further feedback, we welcome a conversation. Please give us a call at 866.931.0850.
I've never had a bank that actually has a real person answering the phone. Especially people that aren't reading from a script and that actually utilize the brain in their head to solve problems on their own instead of searching their database and transferring you until you're finally hung up on or hang up in frustration. I literally had to research this nbkc several times just to make sure they were a legit bank because the service is that impressive! This is personal banking at it's best! Revolutionary, really.
- NBKC Bank
- 46.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © NBKC Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.