NBS Benefits Mobile provides the following functionality:
• View Recent Transactions, Account Balances and Details
• Ability to upload supporting claim documentation (Including photographs)
• View all email and SMS alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Same username /password as WealthCare Portal (no need to register your mobile device, just download, login, and go!)
• Stronger Authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and Challenge questions)
• View Demographic Details
• View Dependents
• View Card Details
• View Card PIN
• Fund HSA account from registered external bank accounts
• Register new users directly from mobile device
· Direct Deposit Multi-Factor Authentication Improvements
· Add the ability to display a Plan Description
· Improvements to the display of deductible status
· Change dependent type 'Unknown' to 'Other'
· Improved display of plans during their run-out period
· Hide $0.00 values on account details to clean up the display
· Improvements to the issuing and replacement debit card processes
· Fixed an issue where in certain cases the provider name would overwrite the service description
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As someone who hates to download receipts to their computer via scanning, I love the simplicity of the mobile app. I get my EOB off my insurance website and match my receipts. Then I take a picture. So easy! I wish they allowed you to edit your claim if you realize you made an error or add your claim picture if it didn't download it properly, but other than that, thanks! So helpful. This year there were connectivity problems that they said had to do with apple safari connection to their server. We love you both so please fix that!
App is horrible
Horrible experience using the app. No transaction history. No eligible expenses listed. Wrong available dollar amount. Wrong used dollar amount. Wrong calendar year!! It’s 2019 and the app dashboard showed 2014. Searched transactions, changed dates, no information. There is no useful information on the app. No history. No informative information. Eligible services not listed. Saying, “There are no eligible services.” I contacted customer service. They offered no support and didn’t have access to the app. Saying they only offer support on the web browser version.
It’s like they made an app to tell customers that they do have an app, but then the app is totally useless and no support.
Working with NBS is always difficult and always a let down.
App vs Service
The app itself is just fine, but the service is spotty. My 1st year was great! Everything was processed correctly and in a timely manner.
My second year was TERRIBLE! My reimbursements kept getting denied because they had lots of programming issues. Then they wouldn’t pay me the full reimbursement and it was out of order.
As someone who tracks their financials it was very frustrating, and as a teacher with a limited time window to call businesses during open hours, my frustration was heightened when I had to call/email 7-10 times to get issues resolved over and over again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.