NBS Benefits Mobile 4+
NBS Flex Benefits
Designed for iPad
NBS Benefits Mobile provides the following functionality:
• View Recent Transactions, Account Balances and Details
• Ability to upload supporting claim documentation (Including photographs)
• View all email and SMS alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Same username /password as WealthCare Portal (no need to register your mobile device, just download, login, and go!)
• Stronger Authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and Challenge questions)
• View Demographic Details
• View Dependents
• View Card Details
• View Card PIN
• Fund HSA account from registered external bank accounts
• Register new users directly from mobile device
• Ability to self-unlock an account
• Ability to access HSA Tax Forms & Statements
• Improved Participant guidance for username character length
• Improved multiple accounts display
• Enhanced UI on Medicare and Lifestyle account screen
• New Beneficiary screens
• Application Version update
• Various usability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
As someone who hates to download receipts to their computer via scanning, I love the simplicity of the mobile app. I get my EOB off my insurance website and match my receipts. Then I take a picture. So easy! I wish they allowed you to edit your claim if you realize you made an error or add your claim picture if it didn't download it properly, but other than that, thanks! So helpful. This year there were connectivity problems that they said had to do with apple safari connection to their server. We love you both so please fix that!
I use the app to buy eligible items at the end of the service year since you can only rollover $500. Anything over that I buy thru the FSA store. First aid supplies, menstrual supplies, readers, anything that’s eligible. That way I’m not losing my money and it’s stuff I have to buy anyway. I can upload receipts for medical services rendered. It’s awesome! Plus there is a gal I call locally if I have a problem. Well worth the money. For the service and the app just makes it that much easier to use the service. Keeps track in real time of my eligible medical transactions.
App is horrible
Horrible experience using the app. No transaction history. No eligible expenses listed. Wrong available dollar amount. Wrong used dollar amount. Wrong calendar year!! It’s 2019 and the app dashboard showed 2014. Searched transactions, changed dates, no information. There is no useful information on the app. No history. No informative information. Eligible services not listed. Saying, “There are no eligible services.” I contacted customer service. They offered no support and didn’t have access to the app. Saying they only offer support on the web browser version.
It’s like they made an app to tell customers that they do have an app, but then the app is totally useless and no support.
Working with NBS is always difficult and always a let down.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Benefit Services, LLC
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 National Benefit Services, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.