The official app of the 2020 NCAA® Division I Men's Basketball Tournament for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and iMessage.
NCAA March Madness Live is the only app that lets you play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge and simultaneously watch every game, all in one place. Explore the Watch tab to view on-demand videos of highlights, in-depth analysis, classic games and more to get ready for Selection Sunday. Lock in your brackets before Thursday, March 19 to play.
After Selection Sunday, NCAA March Madness Live will let you stream every game live and notify you with bracket updates, close games, overtime games and favorite teams. Stream games, follow the teams in your bracket and see how you rank in 2020. You can also view brackets from millions of other players, including celebrity players.
Download NCAA March Madness Live now to get ready to play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge with millions of NCAA March Madness fans. LIVE games and Selection Sunday are coming soon!
= NCAA March Madness Live Features =
Play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge:
• Sign up and fill out your brackets for March Madness 2020
• Play with friends and family, and chat alongside live video in private groups
• Compete with your bracket against celebrities
• Get personalized bracket alerts
• View your picks right from the Watch Tab
• See the best-case scenario for your bracket, and what it will take to get there with Path to the Championship after the Sweet 16
Video On Demand (VOD)
• Replay highlights of past games
• Relive amazing March Madness moments
• View in-depth analysis, behind-the-scenes features, interviews and more
• AirPlay or Google Cast videos to your TV
• View team rosters and watch all your favorite team’s videos
• Catch up to in-progress games with the top highlights, then seamlessly jump into live action
Stats & News
• View player and team stats for every game
• Read live blogs from top news sources and teams
• Get deeper insights into every game
After Selection Sunday: Watch Live Games
• Watch all 67 games across CBS, TBS, TNT and truTV
• Check your bracket standings while viewing live games
• Log in with your TV provider after the free 3 hour preview ends to continue watching
• After 3 hour preview, a paid TV subscription is required for games broadcast on TBS, TNT and truTV
• CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription
• Note: live video is only available in the US, its territories and Bermuda
Available for Apple Watch:
• Get alerts for your favorite teams so you never miss an upset or a close game
• Quick access to live scores and schedule
• Share your excitement on iMessage with our exclusive NCAA March Madness sticker pack
Please note that live video is only available in the US, its Territories and Bermuda.
Phone: 855-5MM-LIVE (855-566-5483)
(Please remember that Twitter is a public forum and information you post there will be made public. Do not post information to Twitter if you do not want it to be made public.)
Manage sharing your data at https://www.ncaa.com/do-not-sell
Get ready for NCAA March Madness 2020! Fill out your brackets for the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge and tune in for live games after Selection Sunday.
New in 2020:
• Chat with your friends and family alongside live video
• Enhanced Matchup Analysis Tool gives you an edge for picking brackets
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun for everyone
Where do I start? This app will fill you with joy as you scroll the bracket and it will make you smash your phone when you realize that you will never get a perfect bracket. It is like watching a sad movie. It starts and everybody is happy until something bad happens. In this case it would be your team losing to an underdog. It’s a roller coaster of emotions. I use this app everyday, even when there is no college basketball on. This app is perfect for you and your family. You will have memories for the rest of your life’s from this app. Tell your friends. Tell your enemies. This app is amazing!!!!
Horribly Buggy Compared To Past Years
The NCAA app has been completely worthless for me this year after using it previously for several years with no real issues. It's equally bad on my iPad Pro and iPhone 6S.
The app constantly crashes, constantly asks me to log in with to cable provider, even after I just did and got a success message, constantly freezes and constantly gives me loading issues which only seem to be resolved by uninstalling the app and re-downloading it from the App Store. Even then, that only resolves it maybe half the time. I’ve even it had it freeze up on the AppleTV and require a reinstall.
I’m done with it at this point. I really hope the dev team gets their act together for next year. Maybe they can take some notes in the off season from the team that works on the NBC Sports app. Their app worked flawlessly on all my devices during the Winter Olympics coverage last month. Kudos to them.
Please bring back replay
This app was amazing two years ago, then you got rid of replays, and they’re still missing. You can’t watch every single game live, there’s 16 on in each of the first two days! Don’t you think people would want to go back and watch the other games? Especially if they work since it starts on two work days? It was the best feature and you removed it, boggles the mind. You should have added a score hiding toggle, not removed replays argh. Also having to watch a 15s ad every time you turn it on or change the game is annoying, especially when it crashes a lot when casting it to your appletv. Speaking of which it crashes 5 times every time I try to restart it while casting to the appletv. Very frustrating and gotten worse over the years.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Turner Sports
- 212.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- ©2020 NCAA | Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.