The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Inc. is the only organization that certifies physician assistants. The NCCPA app allows PAs to manage their certification maintenance requirements from an iOS device. Certification maintenance at your fingertips - 24 hours a day - 365 days a year.
Currently with our app, you can:
- Review Your Dashboard - see which requirements you have outstanding and which are complete
- View Your CME Details
- Log CME Activities – including editing and deleting activities
- Photograph and Attach CME Certificates
If you have any questions about the NCCPA app or experience any technical problems while using the app, please email email@example.com.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is a great idea and worked really well the first time that I used it, but everytime that I've tried to log CME, it just says that an error has occurred and cannot log it.
No thumbprint log in
Can’t use thumbprint to log in. Camera sometimes crashes the app. So I have to take pictures, then open app and then save them from photos album.
Can’t log in on App
App will not let me log in. Constantly says error. I go to the web site and I’m able to log in the first time.
- National Commission on Certification Of Physician Assistants, Inc.
- 47.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2016 NCCPA, All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.