Train Better with NCFIT! The NCFIT App is the go-to resource for your daily functional fitness workouts and trainer videos. No matter if you’re looking to train hard, just move, sweat quick, hit intervals or anywhere in between...we got you covered with the perfect workout to help hit your goals. This amazing program variety makes the NCFIT App the perfect complement to any athlete whether in the gym, at home, or anywhere in between.
Every workout is designed by expert trainers with decades of experience. The NCFIT App puts the world’s best trainers and workouts at your fingertips. Need some extra insight or motivation? We got you covered there too.
• Daily workouts and coaching tips from Jason Khalipa & Team NCFIT. The industry’s best workouts and trainers at your fingertips.
• No days off. The NCFIT App is ALWAYS open...we’ve got you covered 24/7-365.
• Choose from a variety of new workouts weekly. From training hard to quick cardio...we have a program that is tailored for you and your goals.
• Access anywhere you go! Perfect for training in the gym, at home, or on the road – you can always find a workout that fits what you’ve got in front of you.
• View all workouts up to a week ahead of time. Pick, choose, plan and get after it!
• Love a workout? Copy it easily to your clipboard and save it!
New workout tracks, a streamlined sign-in process, and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is Good. Programming is great
This app is great for getting quality WODs. And the videos are awesome especially if you are intermediate and doing it on your own during quarantine. I love this programming.
However this app is missing coming features one would expect:
- logging lift results and workout times to track my progress...especially benchmark workouts and lifts this is very important.
- a leaderboard, to see other people’s scores relative to mine, which is fun and motivating
- see workouts further in advance, even no video ha been produced yet. so I can plan my next week around it (I know these workouts are developed in advance because my old gym used NCFIT programming and it was always available a week before). On this app, currently on Saturday you can only see 1 day ahead to Sunday.
I can’t subscribe with iOS. It just shows loading spinner forever. I had to go to website. It’s a very bad first time user experience.
Keep up the good job. Please add these features!!
I used to use Wodify, so maybe I’m biased to what features this should have.
Home Workouts appreciates
My subscription renewed on March 1, only to have Shelter in Place two weeks later. The app is great when I have access to a gym. But since few people have a fully stocked home gym, why not throw some body weight exercise options at your paying customers? The app is all but useless to be currently.
Quick, effective, and keeps me coming back!
Love, love, love the programming! I’ve been following Jason Khalipa and the NCFIT team for years. They’ve recently added a bunch of new additions to the app (warm-ups, NCGO, NCMOBILITY to name a few) which has been a game changer for me during COVID.
I miss working out in the gym, but this app has been great to keep me motivated and on top of my fitness. Will be a long time NCFIT+ member!
Not to mention, the new at home NCGO programming is 🔥🔥🔥In and out in 45 minutes. ☠️x💪🏻
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.