NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) is a nationwide examination for the licensing of nurses in the United States and Canada since 1994 and 2017, respectively. There are two types, the NCLEX-RN and the NCLEX-PN
- No Internet Required
- No In-App-Purchase or Subscriptions
- Latest Update 2017
- Based on Latest Official Curriculum 2017
- Detailed Answers and Explanations
- Study Mode Option
- App Can Be Used for Training & Certification
- Virtual Exam Mode
- Test Taking Strategy
- Tracking and Progress Report.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.