The NCLEX-PN® exam is given to all candidates wishing to practice practical or vocational nursing in the United States. The test itself is computer-adaptive, meaning it increases and decreases in difficulty until it assesses your level of competence. You will receive a minimum of 85 questions and a maximum of 205. Twenty-five of the questions you take are considered “experimental” and will not count for or against your score.
The NCLEX-PN® exam is organized around the concept of “client needs.” There are four major categories, two of which are further subdivided. The categories and the percentage of the test they make up are as follows:
Safe and Effective Care Environment
• Coordinated Care (18%–24%)
• Safety and Infection Control (10%–16%)
Health Promotion and Maintenance (6%–12%)
Psychosocial Integrity (9%-15%)
• Basic Care and Comfort (7%–13%)
• Pharmacological Therapies (10%–16%)
• Reduction of Risk Potential (9-15%)
• Physiological Adaption (7%–13%)
The actual test does not divide the questions into topic areas, though. All areas are mixed into the entire test.
Is the NCLEX-PN® exam standing in the way of the nursing job of your dreams? Don’t worry, we’re here to help! Our free Practice Test for the NCLEX-PN® exam will help you prepare for the types of questions you’ll encounter on the actual test, so you’ll feel more prepared when it’s time to tackle the real thing. Don’t put it off any longer—start starting studying for your LPN boards with our practice tests today!
• Contains the complete Revision questions by the expert with detailed explanations
• Practice by topics: Test your knowledge by practicing by topics. A topic that is divided into small parts helps you not be bored when studying.
• Mock test: Mock test simulates the real test format. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions.
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomize questions and answers each time you restart a practice test
• No internet connection and registration required
• FREE and minimum ads that annoy you
Visit our website to practice more on your PC: https://passemall.com/nclex-pn-practice-test-free-2020
We hope you find our practice questions helpful as you study to pass your test! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com. Happy studying and good luck as you begin this exciting step toward furthering your education!
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Fixed stability issues
Ratings and Reviews
If you GET ANY APP it’s this one!!!!!
I began studying at the end of Aug for NCLEX-PN (I know late😬) with my NCLEX date being Oct. 9th I did this app faithfully when I had a chance to do a couple of question waiting for an appt etc. or at night I would study for an hour or two. What I like is that it gives you the option to put in your testing date n it well tell you how many questions to do each day to improve your chances to pass it is easy to use. The questions vary and are well connected to what you learned in school. The rationales are well written n easy to understand. When I finally went in to do the test I got some questions relatively close to what I studied so I wasn’t so nervous. Plus I PASSED!!!! Thanks you guys!!!! I appreciate this app and will advise anyone to use it
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thanh Hung
- 84.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © ABC Team
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.