The NCLEX-RN is given to determine a candidate’s ability to work as an entry-level nurse. It is a computer-adaptive test (CAT), which means each person’s testing experience is different. The computer administers each question based on your performance on previous questions. Your questions will be appropriately challenging and at a level that the computer determines you have a 50% chance of answering correctly.
You will continue to receive questions until the computer establishes that you have a 95% chance of achieving a passing score on the test, or until the time limit or the maximum number of questions is reached. The minimum number of questions is 75 and the maximum is 265. Of the items you are given, 15 of them are experimental questions that do not count toward the final score, but you will not know which ones these are.
These are the categories and subcategories of NCLEX-RN® test questions. To ensure adequate coverage of the broad first and last categories on this list, we provide preparation materials for each of the subcategories listed under them. Our study sections are the topics shown in italics, here:
Safe and Effective Care Environment
• Management of Care (20%)
• Safety and Infection Control (12%)
Health Promotion and Maintenance (9%)
Psychosocial Integrity (9%)
• Basic Care and Comfort (9%)
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies (15%)
• Reduction of Risk Potential (12%)
• Physiological Adaptation (14%)
So, nursing school is behind you and all that’s left is to pass the NCLEX-RN® and you’re off to the career of your dreams. Don’t let this test stand in your way—do all you can to prepare, including taking advantage of our Free Practice Questions for the NCLEX-RN® Exam and other study materials. We’ll help you find out what you do know and in what areas you still need some practice.
• Contains the complete Revision questions by the expert with detailed explanations
• Practice by topics: Test your knowledge by practicing by topics. A topic that is divided into small parts helps you not be bored when studying.
• Mock test: Mock test simulates the real test format. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions.
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomize questions and answers each time you restart a practice test
We hope you find our practice questions helpful as you study to pass your test! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com. Happy studying and good luck as you begin this exciting step toward furthering your education!
ABC Elearning Pro subscription.
- ABC Elearning Pro includes full access to the specified course for the duration of the subscription period.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. Promotion prices and limited-time opportunities may be available for qualifying purchases made during the promotional period. We are unable to offer price protection, refunds or retroactive discounts for previous purchases in the event that we offer a promotional offering or price reduction.
- Payment is charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your iTunes account will be automatically renewed and charged for renewal unless turned off in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hr before the current subscription period ends (including the free trial period). The unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
- Your subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription period during its active subscription period.
Contact us: https://passemall.com/contact
This version includes performance improvements:
- Enhanced stability
- Regularly fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thanh Hung
- 61.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © ABC Team
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $9.99
- NCLEX-RN Subscriptipn Yearly $39.99
- NCLEX-RN Subscription Monthly $14.99
- NCLEX-RN Subscription Week $4.99