NCPMobile provides NCP's registered members with an easy way to earn rewards, via a fun and interactive method to report their purchases. They can take surveys, earn extra rewards, play games and more directly through the app!
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
New panel members:
- After installing NCPMobile, you will be prompted to provide us with some information so we can get to know more about you.
- After you complete our survey and see the message "Your Registration Is Almost Complete," tap the "Done" button in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Select the "Scan New Purchases" button to report your first trip and begin earning rewards through your panel membership.
Existing panel members:
- If you are an existing panel member and have not received an invitation from NCP to switch from your scanner to NCPMobile and would like to, please contact our panel support center at 1-800-962-6700
- After you are switched, you can install the NCPMobile app and login using your existing panel member credentials.
- Only authorized panelists are permitted to login and use the app.
- The NCPMobile app requires access to your camera for the purpose of scanning bar codes (absolutely no other data is collected)
Come see the new NCPMobile! Our improved look and feel will make being a member even easier.
- Our new home screen presents the info that's most important to you...and you can now customize it with your favorite photo!
- Access all your member options in one simple menu!
- Redeem your points for some of our great gift card options!
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It does a great job. I love the idea that you could make a favorites list of your grocery stores. Makes it much easier by far. The only problem I have is that when I scanned 15 of 16 items it may take me back to the main screen and not save it and I've contacted by email through this program to NCP online, and never no response on how to fix that issue and I sent an email through my computer still no issue but when I call for support I am told I am number 18 one day and the next day I am 17, always over 17 which is about an hour to two hour wait with all these people ahead of me. So after a week I gave up calling.
So since nobody called me in 10 days and I had six grocery stores to scan I went online and use the regular scanner because nobody called me I didn't know what to do.
Great app good cause
Earn points for recording shopping trips, and taking brief surveys. Use those points to buy items from the gift guide, or enter in sweepstakes. Plus thousands of opportunities to win literally Thousands of dollars. All this to help other consumers and companies understand what does and doesn’t work and what does and doesn’t matter to consumers when purchasing items. See and hear little phrases in commercials such as “number one in sales, or America’s favorite, etc”? Look at the fine print and you’ll see measured by sales data via Neilson corp, or something along those lines. That’s “you” if you sign up and participate. I’ve been a member for over 10 years and have enjoyed all that’s involved, especially the gifts, gift cards, and cold hard cash. Just replaced my phone and was asked to review the app when I installed it on my new phone. Figured after 10+ years of being a member I would be able to confidently place a well educated review lol. Look into it, been a neat and positive experience.
App very useful -when it works!!
The idea for this app is very good! It tells the people who stock the groc stores what people are buying in the stores and so much other information. I love this idea, but then there are the days that my scanner (iPhone) doesn’t want to work and it always seems to be the days when I stock up. It won’t scan correctly! So I have to put them in manually! If you shop at some stores that automatically put price in too, that’s great, but if you don’t, that means putting that in manually. That takes twice as long. I keep hoping they will find a type of ink or something that will pick up better.
Have been having a lot of trouble w/app not scanning not picking up details of shopping trips, so uninstalled & re-installed NCP app so far am impressed w/it. I have added 1 shopping trip & I’m happy, they’ve worked hard on this. THANK YOU, NCP!!
- National Consumer Panel, LLC
- 158.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 National Consumer Panel, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.