The ND Lottery Players Club mobile app makes playing the lottery even more fun, exciting and convenient with all the possibilities at your fingertips! Designed with players in mind, the ND Lottery Players Club mobile app offers ease and convenience for your on-the-go lifestyle. Buy a Pick & Click online play for as many games as you want, as often as you want! Use the CHECK feature to scan your tickets to see if you won. Also, scan your ticket with the REWARDS feature to earn points for every ticket. No need to manually enter the 25-digit webcode!
The ND Lottery Players Club mobile app also allows you to:
• Buy your favorite draw games with Pick & Click online play;
• Scan your tickets to see if you won;
• Scan to enter your tickets to collect points;
• Use your points to purchase merchandise from the Points for Prizes® storefront;
• Use your points to enter Points for Drawings™ promotions;
• Create and save ePlayslips to quickly and easily play your favorite numbers;
• Find the nearest retailer any time, wherever you are in North Dakota;
• Receive Push Notifications for news about jackpot alerts, games and promotions;
• Manage your North Dakota Lottery Players Club account; and
• View drawing results for your favorite draw games.
Forgot to buy a ticket for that huge jackpot? Time running out? No worries! Buy a ticket from anywhere in North Dakota right from your mobile device! NEVER MISS A DRAWING AGAIN!
A ticket checker in your pocket? YES!
No more long codes to type? YES!
The ND Lottery Players Club mobile app will get your mind racing to IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!
An internet connection is required for access to most features. Please note: every effort has been made to ensure the information in this application is accurate; however, in the event of a discrepancy, the winning numbers and prize amounts in the official records of the North Dakota Lottery shall prevail.
Maintenance Release - Push Notifications
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely a “local” App
This could be great with some updates! Someone said it was more like a website from 2005 and I would have to agree. Games like subway surfer and angry birds are better than this actual
Money win/lost app. There’s no option to stay logged in so you have to log back in every time you want to do anything and you have to rely on an email to tell you if you won or not and there’s not really a way to see which numbers won unless you go to your email and check your numbers and then go into the app and check the winning numbers which is pretty ridiculous.
The App itself appears to focus more on “rewards points” than the actual lotto tickets. Because of what this app is and how much money the ND Lottery brings in, you’d think they could pay someone with the capabilities of making this what it needs to be.
Good in Theory - Poor Execution
The app is very glitchy and not user-friendly. It works more like a mobile site from 2005 vs an integrated app.
I liked the idea of the app, because I don’t want to be one of “those customers” holding up the line for lottery ticket purchases at gas stations or grocery stores (especially post-pandemic, when many places are understaffed).
There isn’t a way to easily check/compare your numbers in the app, which would be a simple integration.
App works great!!
I have done the update and can still login and all the functions work great. Not sure what they updated. I do wish the app would save your email address so I don’t have to type it in every time. I also wish they would have the descriptions of the prizes/drawings on the app. I go to the website for that. Besides that the app is great!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scientific Games International
- 49.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © 2021 Scientific Games Inc.