Experience video conferencing from your iPhone wherever you are in the world and use VoIP to stay in contact with your colleagues or business partners.
NEC’s Business ConneCT Client combines Unified Communications and Mobility to take business productivity to a new level. It offers a sophisticated App providing multi party audio and video collaboration features on an iPhone. It integrates with NEC’s VoIP platforms UNIVERGE SV9500 , SV9300 and SIP@NET/iS3000, making it a true Unified Communications and Collaboration extension of your enterprise communication system.
Features and Benefits:
• Access to a central directory and rich presence overview of your colleagues
• Instant messaging to an individual or group of people
• A softphone that interacts with NEC’s VoIP Platform and virtually any phone in the world
• Connect with other people using video collaboration
• Audio Conferencing, participate or initiate a conference call from your iPhone
• Video messaging, record your video message and send it to other people
• Invite others into your meeting even people from outside your organization
• Broadcast video to many participants
• Publish topics and invite others to join a discussion
• Control your desk phone from the App and add Video
• Access to historic data like voicemail, voice calls and Instant Messaging
• Firewall friendly, join meetings from behind a firewall
• Intuitive and easy-to-use User Interface
Important: NEC Business Connect is designed for enterprise communications deployments and requires a NEC communications infrastructure and associated licenses installed. Ask your NEC representative for more details.
Video and VoIP (Softphone) uses a lot of data and requires a high speed network connection. Using Video and VoIP over 3G may lead to significant charges from your provider! Network providers can offer in most cases an unlimited data plan to save you money otherwise you may find yourself charged for data overuse.
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also charge you with additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP or Video.
NEC will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of Data, VoIP and Video over 3G caused by this application.
You agree to verify your carrier's network restrictions and costs prior to any use of this application.
Turn 3G off and use WiFi to avoid these charges when using this application.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Supports BCT UCC 6.2 Server
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- NEC Nederland B.V.
- 44.9 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, German, Japanese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 NEC Unified Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.