Do your everyday banking and more directly from your phone at any time of day.
Easy everyday banking on the Money app.
Enjoy greater control over your finances on the app that gives you access to your Nedbank account and to a wide range of banking products and services 24/7/365!
Make quick and easy payments, get a loan, spend your Greenbacks, or buy airtime, data, shopping vouchers and more!
Zero-rated to save you money
Once logged on you can do the following on the Money app with no additional data charge:
• View balances.
• Manage your profile limits.
• Transfer funds between accounts.
• Update your Login & security settings.
For your convenience, you can securely check your balances on app without logging in.
Quick, easy – and secure access
Log on to the Money app in 3 simple ways
• Use your bank card and PIN.
• Enter your profile, PIN and password details.
• Or set up a Nedbank ID username and password if you don’t have any of the above.
Also available: create a 5-digit app PIN or select to use your fingerprint or Face ID for even simpler access to your Money app.
Transfer, pay or buy easily
• Make instant payments.
• Transfer money between accounts.
• Buy airtime, data and SMS bundles.
• Buy prepaid electricity and view the token in your history.
• Play LOTTO or PowerBall and get draw results.
• Use Scan to Pay, SnapScan or Zapper QR codes.
• Send a payment request to a Nedbank accountholder.
• Send money to any mobile number – or to a contact in your phonebook!
24/7 Live Chat if you need help
• Simply tap the Live Chat icon and one of our friendly agents will be online to assist with any banking query.
• You can also locate a branch, ATM, or find our call centre phone numbers and email contacts on app if you need them.
• Plan ahead before you head out! Our in-app branch locator includes live in-branch waiting times for select Nedbank branches.
Manage your cards on app
• Block, freeze or activate your credit cards in real time.
• Update your card payment or withdrawal limits.
• Switch your online payment and tap-and-go features on and off.
Convenient lifestyle tools
• Share your account details.
• Add or remove your recipients.
• Manage your statement delivery preferences.
For a personalised experience, you can:
• Rename your accounts.
• Set a background image.
Manage debit orders and scheduled transactions easily
• View all your debit orders and scheduled transactions in one place.
• Authorise any new debit order request from third parties.
• Dispute debit orders when needed.
Enjoy a more secure mobile banking experience
We offer the latest in banking security and technology, including secondary authentication during registration, SIM swap protection, and easy fraud reporting to ensure a smooth and secure experience and the absolute protection of your personal information.
Need more convincing?
Download the Money app and explore our quick and easy demo for a real-life Money app experience!
To launch: simply click the icon on the top right corner and select Demo.
Great new app banking features!
• Add your Greenbacks to your savings or investment.
• Get accidental death cover in a few simple steps.
• Add tax-free unit trusts to your investment profile.
• Relationship-banked clients can now apply for an overdraft on app.
• Your payment history now includes failed transactions.
• Download an updated proof of account for your business.
Next up: send money abroad from your personal bank account!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The nedbank money app is way way better than the previous app which was seriously bad. Ui is smooth however
1. Fingerprint login never works which is a pain
2. On a few occasions I was logged out and had to reinstall and reconnect my account which was painful
But I use it and have not had any issues for a few months except for the fingerprint issue
Worst App Ever
Honestly I am so frustrated using Nedbank Money App that I would not recommend their Facilities. At least once a month I have pop up message asking me to accept changes to account, I then have to call in to Nedbank for them to tell me that I must keep an eye for fraud. Makes it worse that once a month I must reload my passwords and enter card details over and over. I am also use another bank app for main account and is far more user friendly without any of the hassles I currently have with Nedbank Money? I have made multiple calls about the frustration and bank done nothing to resolve?
Not everything works
Amazing design and I love the UI but after logging in it doesn’t pick up half of my account like my cards, debt orders and it doesn’t even load the graphs that it’s meant to! Very hit and miss. I would love to be able to give 5/5 but there’s too many glitches!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.