Code with your favorite Swift libraries in Playgrounds!
nef Playgrounds is an application that lets you have third party libraries in your Swift Playgrounds. To do so, you need to:
- Search your favorite Swift Packages in GitHub.
- Select your desired version or branch.
- Generate a Swift Playground and open it in the Swift Playgrounds app!
We have included our new library Bow Lite so that you can practice Functional Programming in a lightweight manner using your iPad. At the same time, we fixed a small bug caused when you are logged out from our server.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 47 Degrees, LLC
- 7.8 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 47 Degrees
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.