Neighborhood Goods is a new type of department store, offering an ever-changing selection of the world's most exciting brands. With our app, you're not only able to shop goods from our partners, but also peruse immersive editorial content, enhance your in-store shopping experience, and more.
With the app, you’ll have access to:
- World-Class Brands: Shop a world-class selection of brands and products.
- An Enhanced In-Store Experience: Enjoy self-guided checkouts in-store, as well as contextual information about the brands around you.
- On-Demand Ordering: While visiting, have product brought to you, in addition having staff visit you, wherever you are in the room. Equally, order for in-store pick-up or on-demand delivery, at your convenience.
- Editorial Content: Browse our immersive editorial content and learn more about the brands and products featured at Neighborhood Goods.
1. What is Neighborhood Goods?
Neighborhood Goods is a new type of department store, offering an ever-changing selection of the world's most exciting brands.
Our first location is in Plano, Texas at Legacy West. There, you can shop an amazing selection of brands in-person, enjoy events, and spend time at our own restaurant, Prim and Proper.
On the web and iOS, you're able to shop, order for in-store pick-up, RSVP for events, and more.
And, in-store, the app unlocks so much more.
2. What can I do with the app in-store?
Picture yourself sitting in our restaurant, Prim and Proper, enjoying a cocktail. You decide you want to pick up that bag from Draper James or those jeans from Buck Mason. Rather than leaving the comfort of the bar, you can use the Neighborhood Goods app to purchase a product and have it brought right to you.
And that applies to experiences throughout the day. Whether you have a quick question and need someone to come to you or you want to have an entirely self-guided checkout without talking to anyone at all, you can do so right from your iPhone or iPad.
As you walk through the room, you're even able to learn about the brands around you based on where you're standing.
Fun, right? Yes. Yes, it is.
Feel free to reach out to us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-Store Associates can now bring the Goods with less problems.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautiful aesthetic layout! You can use the camera app to scan barcodes in the store which is pretty nifty.
I also love the remote ordering feature which allows sales associates to bring items to you while you sit at the bar.
Very clean design
I love the design aesthetic of this app. The loading screen is fun and engaging and the product curation is wonderful.
I enjoy in the checkout flow being able to select shipping vs in-store pick up. They’ve nailed pairing the in-store experience with the mobile app!
A virtual bonanza of fashion, goods and fun
It makes heart feel like a volcano!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.