Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is among the few games that Apple selected as Best of Mac App Store 2016!
Pirate heroine Nelly Cootalot takes on the villainous Baron Widebeard in this point and click adventure game. Meet a hilarious cast of characters including Tom Baker (Dr Who) and face perplexing challenges in your search for the Treasure of the Seventh Sea.
• "Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is one of the funniest games I have played in recent years." (5/5) - KickstartVenture
• "It’s funny, daft, and the look is incessantly fantastic ... And it’s got Tom Baker in it. I had a thoroughly lovely time." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
• "Incredibly funny and charming" (8.5/10) - Gamewatcher
ABOUT THE GAME
Join Nelly in this point and click adventure, and rescue birds hypnotised by the villainous Baron Widebeard. Meet a hilarious cast of characters including Tom Baker (Dr Who) and explore a hand-drawn world created by award-winning comedian Alasdair Beckett-King.
• Race aristocrats for fun and profit.
• Commandeer an ancient airship.
• Enter the mind of a monkey wizard.
• Borrow moonshine from a surly Viking.
• Wantonly misuse the word ‘borrow’.
What is Baron Widebeard planning? Can he be stopped? In what way is a frozen volcano involved?
To answer these questions comes Nelly Cootalot: pirate heroine and defender of endangered and adorable creatures. Nelly’s journey will take her from Port Rubicund in the South Seas to the lonely isle of Gloomholm in the icy north. She’ll encounter outlandish characters and face perplexing challenges in her quest for the Treasure of the Seventh Sea.
• Full Voice-Acting in English & German.
• A script that will amuse and delight whether you are 9, 19 or 90. (But ONLY those ages.)
• Art & Animation in glorious High Definition.
• Puzzles that will tax the world's greatest minds, if they're having an off-day.
• Over 45 Unique Characters & 35 Locations.
• Quaint British spellings = extra letters for free.
MORE PRESS CLIPPINGS
"...with some beautiful art, an engaging story, some fun gameplay and snappy dialogue, Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is a nice little gem." (9.1/10) - Geeknifty
"It has obviously been influenced by the Monkey Island series, but without being a carbon copy. If you are a fan of the genre, then The Fowl Fleet should definitely be on your wishlist." (8.3) - Gameramble
"Outstanding puzzle design" (87% ) - adventurecorner
"Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is a brilliant adventure that wonderfully demonstrates quirky British humor and is totally unique." (4.5/5 - Amazing) - The Nerd Stash
"An amazing adventure game. Its story has surprising depth, the characters are lovable, the puzzles are great fun and it wraps it all up in a layer of fantastic humour!" (4.5/5 - AMAZING! ) - The Mental Attic
"Lovingly crafted and amounts to a very relaxing and enjoyable point ‘n click experience." (7 very good ) - Techraptor
"A delightful point-and-click romp of swashing and buckling. In short, it’ll straight up charm your knickers off." (Buy it! ) - vgblogger
"Go play Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet. I highly recommend it." - @SQHistorian
- Commentary by Alasdair Beckett-King and Nelly herself
- improved support for macOS High Sierra (10.13) and newer
- many improvements for all devices
- partial support for Gamepads
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just pure fun!
I loved this game! Funny and well designed. Puzzles are the right level of diificulty, just like Goldilox....not too easy, not too hard. Dialogue not too lengthy, which some of these game genres have.
Well worth the price. Now I'm off to buying other Nelly Cootalot adventures!
A must-play for any fan of this genre!
If you love humorous games at all, I recommend this. The voice acting is really well done throughout and the hand drawn graphics suit the game and fit well with the story.
Great puzzles and beautiful artwork
This is a fun, well-made point and click adventure, without the overly obscure solutions that some games have.
I love the setting, the graphics and most of all the sense of humour.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
- 925.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 Alasdair Beckett-King. © 2016 Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.