Best of Mac App Store 2016 game now on iOS!
"The funniest mobile game of 2017 if not all time." - gamezebo.com
Pirate heroine Nelly Cootalot takes on the evil Baron Widebeard in this hilarious adventure game.
Meet an outlandish cast of characters featuring the voice of Tom Baker (Dr Who), and face perplexing challenges in your search for the Treasure of the Seventh Sea.
• "Overflowing with charm and heart" - Adventure Gamers
• "The puzzles are as perfect as possible" - Just Adventure
• "Incredibly funny" - Gamewatcher
ABOUT THE GAME
Join Nelly and explore a hand-drawn world created by award-winning comedian Alasdair Beckett-King. This is your opportunity to:
• Race aristocrats for fun and profit.
• Commandeer an ancient airship.
• Enter the mind of a monkey wizard.
• Borrow moonshine from a surly Viking.
• Wantonly misuse the word ‘borrow’.
What is Baron Widebeard planning? Can he be stopped? How is a fleet of hypnotised wildfowl involved?
To answer these questions comes Nelly Cootalot: pirate heroine and defender of endangered and adorable creatures. Nelly’s journey will take her from Port Rubicund in the South Seas to the lonely isle of Gloomholm in the icy north. Help Nelly solve puzzles and defeat the most formidable husband and wife team in the bird-kidnapping industry.
• Full voice-acting in English & German.
• A script that will amuse and delight whether you are 9, 19 or 90. (But ONLY those ages.)
• Art & animation in glorious high-definition.
• Puzzles that will tax the world's greatest minds, if they're having an off-day.
• Over 45 unique characters & 35 locations.
• Quaint British spellings = extra letters for free.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
iPad 3, iPhone 5, iPad mini 2, iPod touch 6 or better
MORE PRESS CLIPPINGS
"It’s funny, daft, and the look is incessantly fantastic" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is one of the funniest games I have played in recent years." (5/5) - Kickstartventures
"Beautiful art, an engaging story, some fun gameplay and snappy dialogue, Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is a nice little gem." (9.1/10) - Geeknifty
"If you are a fan of the genre, then The Fowl Fleet should definitely be on your wishlist." (8.3) - Gameramble
"Outstanding puzzle design" (87% ) - adventurecorner
"Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is a brilliant adventure that wonderfully demonstrates quirky British humor and is totally unique." (4.5/5 - Amazing) - The Nerd Stash
"An amazing adventure game. Its story has surprising depth, the characters are lovable, the puzzles are great fun and it wraps it all up in a layer of fantastic humour!" (4.5/5 - AMAZING! ) - The Mental Attic
"Lovingly crafted and amounts to a very relaxing and enjoyable point ‘n click experience." (7: very good) - Techraptor
"A delightful point-and-click romp of swashing and buckling. In short, it’ll straight up charm your knickers off." (Buy it!) - vgblogger
"Tom Baker is in it, which is important." - PC Gamer
Ratings and Reviews
A fun game for adults and kids
Has all the things you come to expect from a good adventure game. Smart fun puzzles, a good amount of objects to pick up, fun storyline that flows, fun original characters and a lot of meaningful gameplay. Great music and voice overs too. I didn’t want it to end. Nice job. It saved great, always where I left off and played flawlessly on my iPhone 6S.
Loved the humor in the dialogue and the characters were interesting. Tom Baker who played the doctor in Dr. Who lends his voice in this game. The game played well 90 percent of the time on my iPad, however I couldn't get past a glitch at the end which kinda created an anticlimax for the finish.I did have to check with a walk through to diagnose the problem. Overall I did enjoy playing this game. It was not too complicated and there were hints but not too much to ruin it for you. You still have to figure things out. Good one.
Enjoyable and funny point and click adventure reminiscent of the Monkey Island games and other classics. All of the “puzzles” made sense; I didn’t need to consult a walkthrough or use any hints. The voice acting is top notch. Plenty of humorous “inside” jokes/pop-culture references. (I especially appreciated the “Oh Brother” desk quote.) Well worth the two bucks I paid.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
- 2.4 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Alasdair Beckett-King. © 2020 Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved.
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.