Eventbrite Organizer is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at eventbrite.com/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organizer, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organizer is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Standard credit card processing fee (3%) and an Eventbrite Service Fee are charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more features
Underwhelmed with the ability to use the app, works great for check-in however if you are the organizer trying to make changes or get notifications there’s almost no options. There should be the ability to get notifications of sales and total amounts as they come in live.
Disappointed & still waiting for payout!
A first-time user, I was extremely disappointed in this service. The app is lame & there’s zero support. I found it difficult to share links, was annoyed to pay sales tax on a non-taxable training, and more than a week later, I’m still waiting for my money. I upgraded & paid even more fees, hoping for better options. The float time is absolutely ridiculous to close out these events. Nobody takes this long to transfer funds! I am now late on my mortgage because I’m waiting for these people to pay me what’s left of my money.
This app is incredibly easy to use for large events. I used it to scan people in for a show at a university with 500+ attendees. The QR scanning is seamless, and the event names list is very helpful. Highly suggested to use!
- 84 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Eventbrite, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.