Neptune: Arena FPS 17+
Progettata per iPad
Classic arena fps style gameplay mixed with modern and futuristic elements, where the only thing that matters is the skill.
Classic arena style gameplay mixed with modern and futuristic elements, where the only thing that matters is the skill.
- Set into a futuristic environment, you will have to fight against the AI in order to win!
- Fast paced, tricky, breathtaking matches;
- 5 Beautiful arenas;
- Many jump pads! Melt your movement skills with in-air fights;
- Traps! Every map has its own way to endanger the player;
- Master 8 futuristic but classic arena style weapons;
- Ranks and Skins:
Earn XP playing and spend it into Skins for your favorite weapons!
- Deathmatch: shoot at anything that moves!
- Instagib: play one shot one kill with your faithful Raygun!
*iPhone 5s/iPad Air minimum required*
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Valutazioni e recensioni
Has potential 7/10
I downloaded this because it LOOKED promising but I still had a lot of doubts. However I found myself having a really great time with this. Decent graphics, great weapons to choose from, and pretty decent map that could use a bit of tweaking. However, the movement in this version of the game is slow and janky (even with sensitivity options changed) But this is not a problem with the steam version on pc since it uses WASD. You can pick up the steam version for $4.99. Not a bad price at all. But I like that the devs made it so the mobile version is free with no ads! (at least from what I’ve seen) And best of all, no micro-transactions! Some changes I recommend are, a timer to matches and also a higher frag limit like 35-50 or so. You should also make it so that actual players can make severs for other players to join,
Having many options to change the servers game conditions like frag limit, timer, etc. Granted, this game hasn’t grown much of a following. But I’m sure it will gain somewhat of a following when the game is actually finished. Also I think there should be a tad improvement with not AI but overall it’s fine I guess. I have hope for this game and devs, take as long as you need for finishing the game. It’s no rush.
Looks great but is very hard to play.
I love the old Quake and Doom games, and this game seems to operate much like the old quake games. The graphics aren’t space age but they’re awesome, I love the arena aspect against bots and the challenge is definitely fun. The only problem is with movement, it’s delayed and extremely off. It’s as if the character is drunk, I’ll try to look around only to start literally spinning without being able to stop. I hope the controls are fixed because my job isn’t getting anymore entertaining and I love games like this.
I have been looking for a game like the computer game quake and this is it.
Please please please take the time to make the game better.
Especially the controls.
The concept is great but the control function is terrible!
I would love to continue to play but the controls are frustrating and makes the gameplay more frustrating than enjoyable 😩
Lo sviluppatore, GENOVA Softworks, non ha fornito a Apple dettagli sulle proprie procedure per la tutela della privacy e il trattamento dei dati.
Dettagli non forniti
Lo sviluppatore dovrà fornire dettagli sulla privacy quando pubblicherà il prossimo aggiornamento dell’app.
- GENOVA Softworks
- 532,7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Francesco Pellaco