Neptune is a smooth and beautiful Twitter app built just for you.
No more ads or non-chronological home feed. See what YOU expect to see. It's time to take control of your timeline with filters and no longer get bombarded with random trends or tweets you're tired of seeing. Experience haptics, a bottom drawer that takes full advantage of a big iPad display or a pocketable iPhone display. Easily navigate to notifications, posting, trends, and your profile with natural-feeling gestures and animations. Just a hold of your profile and you can switch to any other Twitter profile you may have.
The app keeps everything nice and neat while you're gone to make sure it's a pleasure to launch once again. The timeline stays in its position so you can continue right where you left off. Never worry about trying to find that post you saw and want to show your friends again with bookmarks.
• Add multiple accounts.
• Send tweets.
• Tweet out images.
• Automatically sort tweets chronologically.
• Filter tweets based on certain words you choose.
• Use Quick Share to instantly share tweets with anyone nearby also using Neptune wirelessly.
Neptune is back and better than ever with 2.0! It has been rewritten and redesigned from the ground up. It all comes down to design.
– It is now more efficient in both design and performance. Not only does everything take up less space and less taps to go somewhere, but scrolling is now a pleasure with buttery smooth animations and performance.
– The app is now a pure white with gray cards that looks beautiful on any display you view it.
– Images now glow and have beautiful shadows and depth
– The bottom drawer has now been replaced with a tab bar. Easy access to your profile, posting, mentions, and search is still there but faster and more compact than before. On iPad, the bottom drawer is replaced with the sidebar where you can see your lists and trends at a glance.
– Multi user support makes a comeback and is better than ever. Switching and adding profiles is just a tap away.*
– You can now change your app tint and icon.*
*some features require Neptune+.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great design but still some needs some fixes
It’s a beautiful app but there are some issues and lack of features. I can’t go into some Twitter accounts by clicking their profile icon, not all replies are showing and can’t play music in the background while using the app. If these small bugs are fixed and some features like search and chats are added, it’ll be much better and reliable
Developer Response ,
Hi, unfortunately, twitter puts heavy limits on us but we work on improving it.
The music bug will be fixed
Great Twitter Client
I have been a user of Neptune for several months now and it is 100% worth the download. It has a great UI including some of the latest iOS features like Dark Mode, along with an easy to use interface that makes tweeting and replying to tweets effortless.
It is also made by one indie developer, so if you like the app, I recommend using the tip jar at least once, so we all can enjoy using this app into the future. This app is definitely worth 5 stars.
Efforts are on
I’m giving 5* because I k know that the developer is working hard to make this work. I also bought this during its early launch and thought I’d misspent. But things have been picking up and I’d like to see future improvements. All the best!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eliezer Lipnik
- 5.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Eliezer Lipnik
- In-App Purchases
- Neptune+ $1.99
- Neptune+ $3.99
- Neptune+ $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.