So you think you are good at Solitaire? Prove it with Nerts! Nerts is the action-packed card game that lets you compete against virtual opponents for the ace piles in a race to get rid of your cards and gain the most points.
As you get faster, increase the skill level and number of opponents to intensify the challenge!
Carefully designed by a life-long Nerts fan, it features all the essentials. Watch out, this game may be addicting!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- 64-bit compatibility
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It's almost as fun as the real thing, if the bugs weren't so bad.
Nerts is easily one of my most favorite card games. When I discovered this app I was thrilled.
However, this app is far from perfect.
When the game is paused and the screen shut-off, the pause menu doesn't go away when you press resume. Now, the pause menu doesn't go away for me, even when I start a new game. It is also very easy for the computer to get you caught in a loop of "Stuck." yes, I'm aware this happens in a real game, but it happens so often in this app, you'll eventually come across this bug if you purchase this app.
If you are considering purchasing this app, wait until they fix the bugs.
My family has played Nerts for the past 40 years and I always thought we were alone or made it up. It's great to know that there are others out there. I love the app, and it's very similar in game play to real live play. I have some suggestions to consider for future upgrades:
1) Add sounds. Part of the fun of the real game is the frenetic yelling and screaming that takes place as the tensions rise, like when you narrowly miss placing a card. The trash-talk is great, and the sound of the cards hitting the table would be a fun addition. It would be sweet to have the option to turn up and scale the amount of sound effects you hear.
2) Game Center support. I bought the iPhone version too so that I could play my kids on other iPhones, but that's only through Bluetooth. It would be awesome to have live tournaments with extended family in other states.
3) Running totals for long tournaments. I'd like a way to keep a record of wins/losses and who was playing.
4) On the iPhone when playing someone else via bluetooth there can only be one computer apparently. I'd like to be able to still choose the number of players by adding more computer players.
5) Player names. If there are live players, it would be nice to see their names in the corners so you know if they are the one tossing in a card.
6) Horizontal Orientation. This would be especially nice on the iPad please.
I love nerts! Fun fast moving game. The game designers made a great game with options on how many players can play, how many points to play to, etc however I do have glitch on my iPad version that I'm hoping will be fixed soon. If I pause and come back minutes later, my game is still there but the box that displays that it's paused will not go away. Thus I am forced to close my current game and start a new one. Great game. Try it! I think you'll love it :)
The developer, Earthshine Labs, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Earthshine Labs, LLC
- 6.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Earthshine Labs
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.