Net Control 2 Classroom Mobile Client is a student module for classroom management software Net Control 2 Classroom (Standard Edition) that makes possible to use various teaching and demonstration features of the main, desktop version of Net Control 2 Classroom on iOS devices, including iPad and iPhone.
This version is compatible and intended for use with Net Control 2 Classroom version 11.11 and higher.
With this mobile client students can:
- get lesson information from a connected teacher module;
- "raise hand" virtually;
- send help requests to a teacher;
- receive messages and notifications from a teacher;
- chat with a teacher (by teacher's request);
- participate in polls;
- see the class whiteboard;
- get image of a teacher computer desktop, when the teacher is broadcasting his/her desktop to students;
- display rewards and grades;
- connect a selected teacher module by an IP address or a DNS name.
Net Control 2 Student Module can work only over Wi-Fi connection and requires the teacher module of Net Control 2 Classroom, installed on some desktop computer in the network.
This mobile client is provided for free, but requires a respective license on a teacher computer.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.