Net Generation brings this powerful app to tennis providers so that they can directly access content from the USTA’s leading experts from around the world. Through this mobile app, coaches can connect with their players to send practice activities, skill badges, constructive feedback, and skill assessments. Coaches also have access to USTA coaching curriculums which include videos and coaches can also create custom lesson plans using the warm-ups, skills, games, and play-at-home activities provided by USTA. Providers can also take these custom lesson plans and share them with other Net Generation providers. Let’s open the app and get started!
Like our App? Please leave a review.
Key Features include:
• Connect with your players off of the court and motivate them with practice activities, skill badges, constructive feedback, and skill assessments.
• Based on tennis competencies at every ball level, reward your players with badges once they have demonstrated mastery of a skill or displayed positive character traits.
Assessments and Leveling Up
• Deliver clear direction on when your player is ready to move to the next ball color with assessments and level-up notifications.
Practice and Extra Credit
• Assign practice and play-at-home activities to your connected players so they can continue to improve off the court.
• Send constructive feedback to your players right to their app inbox, highlighting what they did well that session, and what they can continue to improve upon.
• Players can hone their skills even further with unique skill challenges.
• Players can record and track their goals, self-reflect on effort, what their learning and keep track of what they want to improve upon.
• The Net Generation curricula is developed by the USTA and leading industry partners and is adaptable to fit any coach’s needs. With the app, you can access programs with accompanying instructional videos. Plus, you can create their own custom lesson plans with warm-ups, skills, games, and play-at-home activities.
Share Custom Lesson Plans
• Coaches can create custom lesson plans using the coaching or community curriculum and share it with other approved Net Generation coaches.
Get access to all these features, and so much more. Download the Net Generation app today to find out!
Thank you for your feedback. This update includes a variety of bug fixes and stability improvements as we prepare for more improvements to come.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quick assessment loses all data if you switch apps and come back.
I was doing the quick assessment for an EDC (Early Development Camp) and filled out all the ratings when I got a phone call. When I went back to the app, it lost all of the data and I had to type it in all over again.
The app should be able to keep data when switching between apps as long as you don’t quit it.
If you need help with programming, I can refer you to a couple of companies that do outsourcing and have experience making solid apps. Just let me know.
The app has some good information, but is not a solid app. It could use a good human factors person.
App won’t open
App won’t open
Love the app and being able to easily rate players and share their results with parents. Also great to be able to share lesson plans ahead of time with other coaches
- United States Tennis Association
- 25.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 United States Tennis Association. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.