Net worth tracking - make it your financial health checkup. See your entire financial picture at a glance. Are your finances on track? Tracking your net worth is like giving yourself a grade every month. It helps keep your spending/savings for the month accountable.
Are you tired of using money management software that requires you to track all of your transactions? Did you ever get tired of that and gave up using them altogether?
Did you realize that entering information into these programs and appropriately categorizing each transaction isn't a good use of your time? It is just a lot of work to get a picture of your month-to-month money flow.
Calculating net worth is essentially synthesizing all aspects of your personal finances into a single number.
To calculate it, take every asset you can possibly think of and subtract all the various sources of debt, and there it is - a single most comprehensive gauge of how you are doing financially.
*** Features ***:
● Quick and simple data entry
● Custom asset and liability categories
● Custom tags for your assets and liabilities
● Tracks your total monthly assets/liabilities
● Track individual asset or liability categories
● Set and display your net worth goal.
● Display your net worth and net worth history chart in ounces of gold.
● Multiple charts: net worth, total assets/liabilities, individual asset/liability category, tags
● Display big chronological charts in the landscape mode.
● Pie charts showing your net worth relative to assets and liabilities
● Pie chart showing a distribution of your asset/liability categories (% or amount)
● PDF-based net worth reports that you can store to iCloud drive, print or send to an email address:
● Monthly, configurable net worth report
● Net Worth History report
● Tag-based report. Include in your report only assets and liabilities based on a selected list of your custom tags.
● Tap on a chart data point to see its information.
● Compare net worth information from different periods
● Display bar chart of your annual net worth
● Net worth reports, display, print, save to iCloud Drive or send by email (Premium subscription)
● Backup and restore to/from the iCloud Drive (Premium subscription).
● Setup and receive monthly reminders to update your net worth
● Pin code protection (optional)
Net Worth Pro 2 is a free app that allows you to add one asset, liability and custom tag. To unlock adding more than one Tag/Asset/Liability, and to enable Backup/Restore feature, you can choose to purchase our Premium Annual subscription:
Title of subscription: Premium Annual
Length of subscription: 1 Year
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Fixed dark mode text color issues for asset details form.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very simple to use
If you want a basic way to view all your assets and liabilities in one place without a lot of hassle, this works. It would be helpful if it had account categories such as retirement, taxable investments, checking, savings, real estate, etc. Note that you cannot download account balances into the app; data entry is manual.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! If you have a wish list for more features, let me know. Also, custom tags are there for you to categorize your accounts. For example, my retirement accounts are tagged with 'retirement' and 'investment' tags. My trading non-retirement account is tagged just as 'investment'. My rental property is tagged with both 'investment' and 'real estate' tags etc. You can also create tag based reports where you specify one or more tags and relationship between tags (and/or).
Simple and exactly what I needed
Uncomplicated app for tracking my net-worth on a monthly basis.
Was tired of keeping spreadsheet formulas updated and other DIY solutions.
I was not interested in apps that connect to my accounts and the clean interface works perfect for me and the graphs are a bonus.
I use a built in report to send my spouse a snapshot that uses colored tags to provide an overview of our accounts.
I also purchased the desktop version in order to be able to enter balances in either modality. But, do have to sync manually between devices. This is not an issue for me since only update once a month
Developer Response ,
Well thought out and complete. By far the best app out there, and I’ve tried nearly all of them... the developer spent the time to get it right and ensured its completeness. Hats off for a great job!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! If you have a wish list for more features, let me know.
- Srdjan Vrbaski
- 38.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Blue Plum Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Annual $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.