NetData App is an unofficial app of NetData
NetData App allow you to connect with your NetData instance and provide you a system monitoring tool designed to monitor as many services and system resources as possible.
NetData is a system for distributed real-time performance and health monitoring.
It provides unparalleled insights, in real-time, of everything happening on the system it runs
(including applications such as web and database servers).
NetData is fast and efficient, designed to permanently run on all systems
(physical & virtual servers, containers, IoT devices), without disrupting their core function.
With NetData App you can:
- Turn your device into a professional network tool to monitor servers.
- Add as many servers as you can to monitor the real-time performance.
- Get comprehensive views of your infrastructure and applications.
- Check process, services & network statistics of each server monitor.
- Add up to 16 monitors of your server.
- Add monitors to check your CPU, LOAD, NETWORK, DISKS, IO and a lot of more.
- Set update frequency for each monitor.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for any issues or suggestions.
- Improving server view.
- Adding validations before saving servers.
- Improving alerts cards.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s nice but basic auth doesn’t work
It’s nice but useless if you have basic auth on your NetData dashboard.
Finally found a solid NetData app for iOS. Allows me to quickly switch servers and check on issues quickly. Very nice.
I have been looking for a mobile app to integrate with netdata for so long!! Amazing look and functionality!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.