Remote controls Mac or Windows PC over WiFi.
Watch movies like a pro on Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, Vimeo or iTunes on your computer. Turn your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a remote control. No need to point remote at the screen, it works at any distance.
To use this Netflix Remote you will need:
1. Mac or PC computer connected to WiFi
2. Netflix playing in a browser on the computer
1. Download FREE Netflix Controller from our support page
2. Install the Netflix Controller on your Mac OS X or Windows PC
3. Connect your iPhone to the same WiFi as the computer
4. Open Netflix in a web browser on your computer
• Apple Watch remote
• iPhone trackpad to control computer mouse cursor
• iPhone keyboard to enter text on the computer
• controls any application on computer with trackpad and keyboard
• controls multiple computers with one iPhone
• fullscreen on and off buttons
• volume up, down and mute
• tap and hold forward or rewind to make fast skip
• enables Apple IR remote to control Netflix on supported iMac or Macbook
• international keyboard support including emoji (JAPANESE language only, due to the bug on iOS9)
• natural trackpad gestures:
・ double tap on trackpad to make a double click
・ long tap trackpad to make right mouse click
・ move two fingers on trackpad to drag mouse cursor
• Netflix, YouTube, Vimeo video playback
• supports most browsers like Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
ATTENTION: Remote won't work with smart TV, Xbox, Wii or Android.
Please visit our support page for detailed instructions and tips.
- Tap on trackpad to select active window on the computer
- Tap gear button to reconnect when WiFi changes
iOS 9 and watchOS 2 update
Fix keyboard Japanese characters
Ratings and Reviews
Maybe someday. If it works.
So this app can change the volume, enter/exit fullscreen, ff/rev in ten-second increments, pause and un-pause, and . . . that's it. Text field accepts exactly one letter at a time, and entering that letter makes the cursor hop randomly around the Netflix browse page. So basically, just get the (free!) Rowmote. It doesn't work with Netflix but hey, neither does this.
Easy 2 Use & I ❤️It
Anyone who says this app doesn't work probably hasn't done 1 or 2 things. Either you need to downloaded the computer application which enables your phone to connect to the computer OR if you have already downloaded the application you need to reset it on your computer because you can't switch devices without resetting the computer application.
In order to download the application on your computer go to settings of the app and type into your computers web browser the web address provided and it will prompt you from there.
I really just wanted a way to pause Netflix while my computer was across the room but I can do much more than that with this app. It has a mouse pad I can use for clicking anywhere on my computer. I even use d it to go into my system preferences to change the brightness. Just make sure to read the download instructions since you have to put the remote on your computer too.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.