The Netherlands Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht and many other travel destinations in the Netherlands.
Features of the The Netherlands Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 100 cities in the Netherlands including Amsterdam, Utrecht and Rotterdam.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in the Netherlands we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in the Netherlands.
* An offline map of the Netherlands and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Dutch phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on the Netherlands.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guide
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
All of the Triposa Apps are value laden with lots of information and updates to boot. Great value for the money
Superb travel app
I'm traveling in the Netherlands as I write this. Both the Amsterdam guide and the Netherlands guide are fantastic. So far I have made numerous surprising and wonderful discoveries using the guide to explore smaller towns that are not listed in the usual guidebooks and websites ... even my brother who has lived in the Netherlands since the early 70's was surprised at the thoroughness of the guide, and discovered some things he hadn't been aware of. The only reason I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 is that I feel that more photos would really make this app sing. It would be very handy when reading about the different areas and sights to have some visuals to go along with the text. Otherwise, superb.
This app made my unplanned trip SOOOO much better than it would have been. Thanks!!
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 731 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Triposo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
- Fodor's Netherlands $2.99
- Fodor's Amsterdam $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.