The NetJets Remote Access Maintenance Portal (RAMP) allows our partners, at their request, to indicate their location so that they may be contacted for available maintenance work in the area. To use the location services, simply switch the “Show my location” toggle from off to on - the indicator will show green and your location will be displayed.
RAMP also allows vendor partners to view open work orders assigned to them, and perform the following actions on those work orders:
• View all tasks and part requests
• Enter Security Seals
• Request the Start of a Work Order
• Submit a Part Request
• Enter Status Notes and See Past Notes
• See Aircraft Details
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Request Start Work Package
- Enhanced Part Request Details
- View Past WO Notes
- Enhanced Work Order Information
- Aircraft Details
- Security Seals Validation Bug Fix
- minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn’t let me log in
The app just stopped working for everyone I work with.
- NetJets Services, Inc
- 24 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 NetJets IP LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.