* Are you a software developer working on a Mac?
* Do you ever get Fiddler session archives from a customer having an issue with your software?
* Have you ever wanted to view these archives in a native Mac app next to your editor window?
Netopsy is an app for viewing network traces (SAZ files) created by the Fiddler web debugging proxy.
* Quickly open an archive and zero in on failed sessions
* View requests and responses in multiple formats to debug issues at various levels of your stack
* Use multiple documents for comparing sessions from multiple users.
* Open large archives with thousands of recorded sessions
New Modern UI!
- Sessions can be filtered by matching against the URL
- Requests and responses are split top and bottom to be shown at the same time
- Raw format view includes HTTP headers
- All text formats include line numbers
- HTTP Status codes are given a color corresponding to success or failure
In addition, some pesky bugs have been fixed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome tool to open Fiddler .saz files directly on my Mac!
Thanks Dave, this is exactly the tool I have been looking for! Thanks for releasing a handy tool for opening Fiddler capture files without having to launch a VM and get on Windows, or use the mono version on Mac
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.