The NetSupport Manager Control for iOS provides mobile remote control for existing NetSupport Manager remote control users remotely from any iPad, iPhone or iPod.
The mobile Control allows a user to quickly search and connect to both local computers by either IP address or PC name, or to browse, connect and view remote computers utilizing the free NetSupport Manager Internet Gateway component.
The NetSupport Manager Control provides full remote control, chat and message capabilities of any remote PC running an existing NetSupport Manager Client (version 11.04 or later).
Browse your local network or an established NetSupport Internet Gateway to find remote NetSupport Manager Clients.
PIN Connect feature allows a technician to instantly locate a user anywhere across the enterprise simply by both parties entering a unique PIN code.
Thumbnail view of each connected Client device.
See a list of previously connected Clients for instant ongoing connectivity.
‘Recently Connected’ list provides quick access to the most recently viewed Clients.
Remote Control – Watch (view only), Share (both parties can view and interact) or Control (remote screen and keyboard are locked) any NetSupport Manager-enabled remote PC.
View the remote PC using pinch, pan and zoom to highlight key screen information.
Toggle between ‘touch’ and ‘cursor/mouse pointer’ mode if more accuracy is required when controlling a remote Client machine.
Adjust color depth during remote control sessions from full color, to 256, 16 or just 2 colors when reading remote documents.
Conduct a text chat session with the remote user.
Send a message to the remote user with an optional time-out facility. Ideal for alerting your users of impending server or email maintenance.
Generate a full hardware inventory report for a remote device on demand.
Includes powerful compression to minimize data usage.
Use 64, 128 or 256-bit encryption for each session.
Utilize unique security keys to ensure your copy of NetSupport Manager is only accessible to your users.
One-click send Ctrl+Alt+Delete for remote login or PC management.
1) Install this free NetSupport Manager Control app on your Apple iOS device.
2) If you are new to NetSupport Manager, you will need to download and install the NetSupport Manager Client software on each of the computers that you want to remote control. Visit the NetSupport Manager website for download instructions.
3) Wirelessly connect your device to the same network as the client computers (or for anywhere access, install the free NetSupport Gateway, designed to support this scenario. Refer to the NetSupport Manager website for help configuring the Gateway).
4) From the NetSupport Manager Control browse and find your Clients.
5) Select a Client and choose to View, Chat or send a Message.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Performance and operability enhancements.
Full support for iOS10.
Fixed a rotation issue on iPad's running iOS10.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app overall
I am impressed with the performance of this app, with one hangup. In cases where you connect to a client with multiple monitors, I have not seen a way to change from one to another. This is done simply with the desktop app. Unfortunately I have not seen a way in documentation. If this feature has not yet been implemented then I would greatly appreciate it.
I love it
Why no support for ios12
The developer, NetSupport Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- NetSupport Ltd
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 NetSupport Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.