Network Analyzer Pro 4+
Net scanner, wifi info & tools
An advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning, and problem detection.
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and Internet speed tester. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Detection of all connected network devices (wifi & VPN)
• IP addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
• Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
• Scan of custom IP ranges
• Filtering and search in the discovered device list
PING & TRACEROUTE
• Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
• Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
• AS number and network name information
• Complete trace route visualization on the map
• Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
• Configurable ICMP/UDP probes for traceroute
• Configurable ping payload size
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Scanning the most common ports or user-specified port ranges
• Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
• Description of the known open port services
• Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
• Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
• Support of ANY, A, AAAA, CAA, CNAME, HINFO, MX, NS, PTR, SOA, SPF, SRV, SSHFP, TXT records
• Decoding and showing DNSSEC records such as DNSKEY, CDNSKEY, RRSIG, NSEC3PARAM, NSEC, NSEC3, DS, CDS, TLSA
• Test of both download and upload speeds
• Graphical speed test view
• Speed test history
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, and subnet mask
• Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Monitor of wifi, cell and VPN data usage (both sent and received data since the last boot)
LOCAL SERVICE DISCOVERY
• Bonjour service browser
• UPnP/DLNA service and device browser
• Full IPv6 support everywhere
• History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most tools
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates
• updated speed tester to better adjust to very low and very high speeds
Ratings and Reviews
App Illuminates Occult Knowledge, Allows Man to Taste Core of Apple
Hey, Apple, I’m talking to you…soooo, why not? Cuz this pairing of apps provides essential information! Why do I need to employ a third party in order to gain a little situational awareness, Apple?! Not the tactic of a copilot, let alone a combat veteran that needs the top guns!
Stop tasting our sweet juicy data and memory-holing it to the priestly class of your occult dev(il)s! It’s common knowledge that knowledge is power, and for unlawful carnal knowledge, BigFruit wants us powerless, like a hellish Cupertino Air conditioner during wildfire season! Are they evil, or are they misunderstood? Are they rotten to the core, or is this simply a misunderstanding between a big worm and we birds who flock?
You can and are able to prophesies that these apps are now and shall be installed on every one of my networked iFruits, whole eBooks, iPhondle slabs, and WacProse. Given the world market our dear demigod has created, having rested on the seventh day whilst ignoring the pleas of we drowning men, the App Store is now overly ripe with men playing God in attempt to right the perceived slight…and not all we cut from the same cloth. THIS APP IS THE BEST AROUND - its never gonna let ya down! Thank Heavens!
Must have for Network Admins
The nifty app has a comprehensive set of tests and tools for IT/Network guys. It allows you to view network information on your iOS device that’s not limited to just WiFi. It can read and test from Cellular and Ethernet connections as well. You have the ability to accurately traceroute, dns lookups etc, as well as the ability to ping (variable packet size and timing) and run speed tests that plots the speed fluctuations over a set period of time. The upload test portion of it isn’t as robust from my experience but their servers can definitely take upwards of 70 Mbps which is more than sufficient for most tasks in residential and commercial environments. Of all the features, I’d commend the LAN scanner the most. I use it often and I like the fact that it shows you in the GUI which devices have a web interface, are pingable, or support IPV6. You can even access the web interface by clicking the link within the app itself.
TL;DR - Get the paid version for sure if you are even a novice Network Admin, you’ll like it
Net Analyzer helped me balance my WIFI Network
After scanning, I viewed the devices on my WIFI and moved some from 5 Mbps to 2.5 Mbps to improve streaming. I had an older iPad, iPhone, and printers using up bandwidth that I needed for my Smart TV, Apple, and Roku TV boxes.
The TVs were buffering and after I made changes, the buffering stopped. Also in these recent times with Covid-19, many users are on WIFI, so I test for download and upload speeds. I can view when the speed is compromised. When it is real bad, usually on weekend mornings, I place a call the ISP and they usually restore service. I like this tool so well, I now use the premium version. I previously used other network speed testing apps until I found Net Analyzer, where you can view all your devices and what frequency they occupy. I hope in the future a spectrum analyzer is available to improve setting up a device to an unused or less used channel. I recommend this to everyone.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jiri Techet
- 10.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Jiri Techet
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.