Capturas de pantalla
An advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning, and problem detection.
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and Internet speed test. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all connected network devices (wifi & VPN)
• IP addresses of all discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
• Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
• Scan of custom IP ranges
• Filtering and search in the discovered device list
PING & TRACEROUTE
• Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
• Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
• AS number and network name information
• Complete trace route visualization on the map
• Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
• Configurable ICMP/UDP probes for traceroute
• Configurable ping payload size
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Scanning the most common ports or user-specified port ranges
• Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
• Description of the known open port services
• Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
• Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
• Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
• Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
• Support of ANY, A, AAAA, CAA, CNAME, HINFO, MX, NS, PTR, SOA, SPF, SRV, SSHFP, TXT records
• Decoding and showing DNSSEC records such as DNSKEY, CDNSKEY, RRSIG, NSEC3PARAM, NSEC, NSEC3, DS, CDS, TLSA
• Test of both download and upload speeds
• Graphical speed test view
• Speed test history
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, and subnet mask
• Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Monitor of wifi, cell and VPN data usage (both sent and received data since the last boot)
LOCAL SERVICE DISCOVERY
• Bonjour service browser
• UPnP/DLNA service and device browser
• Full IPv6 support everywhere
• History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
• Export by email, AirPrint, and AirDrop for most tools
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
• Stability fixes and minor improvements
• Allow showing additional details related to external IP (location, AS number, hostname, etc.)
• iOS 12 compatibility improvements
• Minor app icon improvements
• Lots of internal changes and cleanups
• Various UI updates, minor improvements and fixes
Valoraciones y reseñas
A Very Helpful App
While I am unable to make much of many of the features Net Analyzer offers, the features I do use have become indispensable to me. Mainly I will click on Net Analyzer anytime I suspect my wireless connection has been lost. Granted, I could achieve the same outcome by checking my settings, but Net Analyzer provides the information more quickly, thoroughly, and in a more aesthetically pleasing format. I also love using the Scan Network feature to see what other devices are connected. The ability to label these devices is helpful, as well. Finally, the app's built-in speed test is quick and easy to use and provides a helpful history of past results. The app has many other features, but these are the three I use the most. If you're not particularly tech savvy but would like something to help you see what's happening with your network connection, I recommend this app without reservation.
Good app. Just wish it had one thing
So I purchased this app after messing with the Fing app. I say messing because that all seldom worked right, or at all and I was frustrated so I just bought the app. Good decision as this app works so much better and gives you more information. I do wish for two things and they are small stupid things that shouldn’t prevent you from purchasing this.
First is I wish you could manually map your network. I have limited my WiFi router to only have enough IP addresses for all my devices and each is assigned an IP by MAC address. So I always know what device is going to get what internal IP. I wish you could map this all in advanced and then when you ran the scan it would identify the ones online and offline. Much like the Fing app. This was the only thing I found useful there.
The other is I just wish the GUI was updated a little and didn’t look like it was an older iPhone app. But cosmetics don’t really matter when what is under the hood is so powerful. Great app and with every cent I paid.
Excellent tool for diagnosis & comprehension of NW issues
I’ve relied upon this and other of their technical tool kit to gain understanding of network behavior vs equipment interconnected on LAN/WAN. True in today’s world much data and data crunching for AI and other high IO/multi processor array functions reside outside your physical domain but finally the product of all that effort generates huge spurts of information back to your systems. Because old legacy hardware often resides on your grid right along side of the latest and greatest equipment, it can be a chore to diagnose network functionality and performance. ‘Network Analyzer Pro’ is great as your first source of network performance analysis allowing you to then drill down with more granular test equipment to isolate problematic hardware or software issues. Keep up the good work!
- Jiri Techet
- 18.7 MB
Requiere iOS 11.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificación 4+
- © 2018 Jiri Techet
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.