Network Analyzer Lite is a lite version of Network Analyzer - an advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer Lite can help you diagnose various problems with your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
• IP address of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
• Stability fixes and minor improvements
• iOS 12 compatibility improvements
• Updated app icon
• Lots of internal changes and cleanups
• Various UI updates, minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice little network tool
I have a few IOT security devices on my network and run virtual machines in a home computer lab, so it's important to see what's connected to my network and what IP address has been assigned. This does that quickly. If there are any unauthorized devices, I want to know that too. It provides other useful info and some debugging ability. I don't have to boot up any computer, log into my router, and poke around various menus just to get some quick info. Quite a useful little app.
Great app, use it all the time
Sad reality of today’s browsing is the absolute necessity of using a VPN *all* the time (if you don’t, please consider doing so): however, that complicates greatly accessing the ‘net reliably.
I use NetAnalyzer all the time, with its “ping” feature to troubleshoot connectivity issues: it’s easy to use; very reliable; and effortless.
The other features are good too, but not as heavily used / needed.
Anyways, highly recommended.
I got it from my phone app a couple of days ago for free now it’s saying 3.99 why is that I needed to see how it works now it costs 3.99 how did I download it for free now when I go to use it in open it comes opened to 3.99 how is that can you let me access the free network Analyzer now free; so I can see exactly what it’s used for? Thank you being hacked I am I need to see who it is. Is that possible? They are on me now so I need this I have to end their sickening attraction to me and all my accounts their hacking for over a year my neighbors in Mount Vernon ny
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.