Night mode video and Time-lapse! Shoot brighter and clearer night videos with the power of NeuralCam’s AI Video Engine.
Using proprietary AI denoising, frame boosting and brightening technology NeuralCam NightVideo is the only dedicated video night mode camera app for iPhones.
MULTIPLE CAPTURE SETTINGS:
- Time-lapse - a Night Time-lapse mode, for devices that don’t have one built in. This mode doesn’t record sound and can handle even the lowest light situations, which combined with a faster playback, it generates a specific night mode time-lapse look.
- Night - the default mode for shooting night videos. It uses a slightly longer exposure time, that combined with our denoising and frame interpolation algorithms generates a bright, clean and smooth night video. This is the mode to use for most night scenes.
- Dusk - This mode is designed for semi-low light and indoor shots. It is similar to Day mode, shot at a high frame rate to maintain sharp subjects in high movement situations, but it also includes a bit of additional brightening.
- Day - Is targeted at lower light day shots, or scenes with high dynamic range where the results of the default iPhone camera start to get too noisy. This mode contains no brightening, but because of the use of our AI denoising algorithm resulting videos have a cleaner, more pleasant look. It’s especially useful when used with the ultra wide camera, in the case of which noise can appear even in medium-lit indoor situations.
GENTLE LIGHT- each of the modes can be combined with the “gentle light” feature, where the app turns on the flashlight, but at one of the lowest levels in order to keep the resulting video still
natural and avoid “blinding” people. Gentle Light can be used in totally dark scenes with subjects that are close enough to be illuminated.
CUSTOM BRIGHTENING - allows changing the brightness level to generate night videos with different look and feel.
ON-DEVICE PROCESSING - all this processing runs in real-time on the iPhone, making full use of the NeuralEngine's power. This means that none of your videos leave the device and we can provide the same instant video capturing experience you’re used to with your default camera.
Supported devices and settings:
iPhone XS/XR and newer (A12 chip or newer, with Neural Engine) - 4 recording modes, using all Neural Engine-based solutions.
iPhone 6s to iPhone 8 Plus (A11 chip or older, without Neural Engine) - NightMode TimeLapse mode fully supported. All other modes will have varied frame rate and performance, based on the iPhone model.
Version 1.1 brings partial support for older devices (iPhone 6s to iPhone 8 Plus), along with additional fixes for bugs encountered in version 1.0.
If you have any feedback, make sure to send it our way at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
This app is awesome.
Colossal waste of money
Doesn’t work at all in low light. I’m on an iPhone XR. I’m pretty disappointed in the developers—I immediately saw that it wasn’t working for me, deleted the app and asked for a refund, but of course didn’t get one. Got charged for it anyway. Don’t waste your money or your time. Also, don’t expect your results to look anything like their demo—the actual picture quality you get is horrible.
Much slower than iPhone camera
All it does is increase exposure brightness which you can simply do on your iphone. The planning is much slower and blurrier too.
Not worth 4$ sorry.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Neural Cam SRL
- 40.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Neural Cam SRL
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.