Neuro Shuffle brings you music shuffling with a pinch of salt: Play all your songs in a random but smart fashion based on your very own musical taste.
With its simple and intuitive touch controls, Neuro Shuffle allows you to change the likelihood of songs to be played next.
With one-touch, Neuro Shuffle learns your musical tastes and tailors your shuffling experience accordingly.
Clean Intuitive Interface:
- Large song artwork
- Flat design with large buttons
- All controls available with either touch or swipe gesture
- Smart learning engine understands your music taste
- Upcoming song displayed and can be changed with one touch
With a simple touch:
- Move to next / previous songs
- Adjust songs preference (like, dislike, don’t want to hear again)
- Remove any song from playlist instantly
- Repeat currently playing song
- Lock shuffle on currently playing artist
- Change upcoming song
Use simple touch gestures to control your music player
- Tap to pause / play song
- Swipe to the right to move to the next song
- Swipe to the left to move to the previous song
- Double finger double tap to play same song one more time
Take control of your shuffle experience:
- Adjust Neuro Shuffle behaviour to favour high-rating songs
- Adjust Neuro Shuffle behaviour to favour older or newer songs
- Enable Quick Tune and play songs for 20sec to speed-up learning of your musical taste
- Adjust recurrence of songs
- Adjust sensitivity and how much Neuro Shuffle focuses on your preferred songs and artists
Interact with your music database:
- See the preference order of your music library
- Click-to-play songs in your music library
- Multi-tasking enabled: you can listen to myShuffle and use your other apps
- All iPhone, iPad and iPod screen sizes supported
Updated for iOS13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love your app. Please consider adding more time options to your Quick Tune feature, I really enjoy listening to my songs in 30 second and 60 second snippets. So glad I found this app.
Won't access media library anymore.
With the last ios update, Neuro is not able to access my media library anymore
June 12- Yay, it's been fixed; I can use my favorite player again. Now if the ads would go away and font sizes were increased.
This app has a cool concept but needs to be updated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.