-"Amazing! Hours of tedious deductive work now happens in seconds..."
-"Wow, Now I sound more knowledgeable during rounds..."
-"With this app in my pocket, I can't wait to show off. A boon during Residency..."
Crafted by Neurologists
1. Dr Vinny Wilson, M.D.(Internal Medicine), D.M.(Neurology).
2. Dr Vishnu VY, M.D.(Internal Medicine), D.M.(Neurology).
* Access what you need, when you need it. DDx in seconds.
* Fast results delivered at the point of care.
* Artificial Intelligence-based, Supervised Learning Algorithm.
* A vocabulary of more than 3000 Neurological DDx.
* 800+ Symptoms, Signs, Lab tests and Radiological images to choose from.
* Get leads for a given scenario of selected symptoms, signs and lab values.
* Get Quick Localization in neuraxis, for a given input.
* Every DDx generated is backed by relevant PubMed/Journal References.
* Most Features work without internet access.
* Designed for Neurologists, Neurology Residents, General Physicians and Healthcare workers in neurology.
* Get Specific PubMed, Google Scholar, UpToDate,JAMA, NEJM and other journal reference Links that are relevant to the clinical query and derived diagnosis(requires internet access).
* Get Differentials in a top-down order of priority.
* Get a new Diagnosis on deleting any app suggested DDx.
* Option to teach missing DDx to Neurology Pro for future computations.
* Read fetched articles/abstracts within the app.
Publications in Journals
* QJM: An International Journal of Medicine
The algorithm powering this app was selected at the following Conferences
*World Congress of Neurology, Kyoto 2018.
*World Stroke Congress, Montreal, 2018(Young Investigator Award).
The app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse contents or search the text. The search tool shows you, choices of symptoms, signs, radiological images and lab values. Frequently used symptoms/signs and images/lab data are listed separately for ease of use.
INTENDED FOR EDUCATION OF HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY AND NOT AS A DIAGNOSTIC AND TREATMENT REFERENCE FOR THE GENERAL POPULATION
Yearly/Monthly Auto-Renewable Subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at $59.99/Year or $9.99/Month.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and detailed differentials!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Do watch for updates!
Excellent app for Neurology differentials
Developer Response ,
Thank You for your review. Please watch for updates!
- Dhannya Itty Mathew
- 287.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © DI Mathew
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $59.99
- Full Access $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.